PC gaming

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by zihe, May 26, 2006.

1. nah PS2 will never get old!! yea 360 aight.. but it aint got a huge collection of games...

2. jonyblayze

jonyblayze Active Member

plus from what i hear, if u don't have a HDTV, u won't notice too much of a difference btw 360 and old xbox in most games

3. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

HDTV 360 and SDTV 360 is so different!

4. jahmez

jahmez Member

True. also, what makes the PC so good is the lifespan of the games. PC games last longer than console games. For example like Oblivion is out for both the Xbox and the PC. Both are the same. but what makes the PC game much better is that after finishing the game you can add in mods to give it more content and also to include new areas. Also, with some pc games you can play them online for free with friends and other people. Also, for fps nothing beats a keyboard and mouse.

5. yea i agree with the fps... thats about only thing keyboard good for.. and warcraft type games... but PC games lifespan longer than consoles games??? why you think people come up with emulators...?? and the consoles can go online as well... bah forget the PC.. call some friends over and duke it out on a big screen TV...-bigsmile

6. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

FPS are sooo much easier with a mouse!

7. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

When Goldeneye came out on N64 and I played it for hours on end, it screwed up my ability to use a mouse for FPS games for a long period of time.<_<

8. lol its all in the thumbs...

-Super Star -sorc

9. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

its too hard to aim with a joystick, im too use to PC FPS

10. and i'm more use to a light gun...

11. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

im talking about like the analog sticks on a game controller

12. kfandst

kfandst Member

If only PS3 supports mouse and keyboard, then I would buy FPS and Stragegy games on PS3 anytime.

IMO, this would kill PC gaming.

13. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

I could own you anytime

14. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

cause i bet u cheat....

15. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

no, I dont, although I have been looking for an AIMbot, lol j/k.

16. David

David Member

Playing almost all kind of game platform now.

PC Base (of course) (with emulator to play NES & SNES) [Plan to get a new system maybe AMD 64 base]
    GBA (from old GB until GBA SP)
    Sony PSP (Just get it)

17. Wachay

Wachay Member

I think that it depends... When is about FPS games... I prefer using mouse and keyboard, but when talking about fighting games or FIFA the best is XBOX LOL XD