People Wearing Same Clothes As You

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by ultim8camper, Aug 2, 2010.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

it actually knocks me sick when i see other people wear what im wearing at that moment ... like i have this micky mouse with a guitar jumper ... (ill send you a pic of it if you wanna see ;) :p ) .... and theres like 2 people i saw that wore it the same time as me on the street.. and it just makes me wanna take that top off and bin it .
    ... whats also is worse is that i got this top in February this yearr .. cause my birthday .. and now .. i see like 5 people on facebook that have bought it and wearing it and have as profile pic .. it actually physically knocks me sick ... GRRRRRRR !!!!!:facepalm::puke:

any has same problem .. is it just me or ? ...?

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

LOL, they're not one of a kind piece, what do u expect? i feel you tho, feels weird other people wearing the same clothes as you. But feel better when u have it first, others might be just following ur fashion XD i had an army jacket in middle school and once i wore it, lot more ppl started to wear it

3. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

You can look at it this way, maybe it looks better on you.

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

well they only make only 1 of every style shirt so you're bound to see others wearing the same things....but what bothers me is my friends getting the same thing as me AFTER complimenting me with it

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

this is why you carry emergency fashion clothes on you.

6. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Join the military; that problem is definitely not an issue with anyone.

7. ultim8camper

^ actually theres a difference between your own clothes and a uniform .. so i wouldnt mind if it was something like the army

... and i guess its just irritating ARGGHHH

8. Topman?

9. ultim8camper

how you know :D and btw i got it in febuary when no one bought it and just came out and its what .. august now and loads of people buying it now /// pfffftttt

10. mickey mouse jumper? :laugh::whistling:

ive seen a few people with the same jacket or shirt before, sucks if the person is a total geek and looks bad :sp_ike_d:

11. Yehhh... Saw it the other day then saw some boy wearin it xD
    Think theres some kinda mickey theme goin on... I recently bought a mickey hoodie ^^x

12. ultim8camper

[HIDE="1000"][​IMG][​IMG][/HIDE]
    well thats me wearing it :/ .....do i look alright wearing it ? .. dont wanna come across like a total geek and look bad xD

13. lmfao..... seriously dude? it's a massed produced shirt..... live with it.

14. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

First off.. why would guy (assuming you're a guy) wear a shirt with mickey mouse on it? what are you, like 5 years-old?
    I swear some people make such a big deal with such stupid things.
    If you want to be different, then stop reading these fashion magazines and set your own trend.

15. ultim8camper

^ chuuiieeeeewwwww if you wore a nice shirt or jacket and you was walking down the street you would be like ... :/ erruugghhhh ... and dont deny it -_-

16. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Lol.. when i was in HK.. i always see tons of people wear the same shirt. I still clearly remember what it says on it.. "No News Is Good News". Lol. I didn't get that shirt though :). & even if i did.. i doubt i'm going to encounter someone in Canada wearing it :p

Back on topic.. i dont really mind if someone has the same shirt.. though it feels weird :S

That's why i buy clothes overseas.. :D Seems like you're the only one who has it. :D.

Good thing none of my friends wear fedoras.

17. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

In 1st year there was this guy who basically wore the same shirt almost every freakin day to physics. I have the same shirt, so I never wore it whenever I had physics for the whole year.

18. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

i would say only buy limited edition stuff... or have someone personally tailor your clothing :D

19. person

person Well-Known Member

Well if you hate it so much, why don't you just make your own clothing?
    I mean, the shirts are mass produced, it's bound to happen.

Whenever I see someone wearing the same jacket or t-shirt as I, I just say 'Hey, nice shirt/jacket You got good taste ;)!'
    Don't make such a big deal out of it. I mean it's all in your head, if others don't care, why should you?

20. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

you what, i could care less because I'm not a superficial and don't care for fashion trends.
    I have seen people on the streets and at work with the same shirts, but you what it's just a shirt, there's no need stress over it.
    just because you think a certain way, doesn't mean everyone thinks like you....even though there are a lot of people like in this world which i call sheeps.