Petition to Remove shw's Signature

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by kontradictions, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

i dun care , im still complaining coz im a complain Whore ^^

2. Edit: only those with 1000+ posts (or complain whores) can complain :D

you cant complain anyway, your sig is almost as big as my one :p

3. shw

shw Well-Known Member

so much commotion about spock
    not that I'm against or pro big ones but where is the thin line? if you'd ask me some ppl here have bigger ones. mine was just long. anyways it was not my intention to annoy the hurt ones.

oh yeah, if you want me to change something or have problems with my sig you can always send me a pm instead of opening a thread about it.

i don't know who deleted my signature but its kinda odd that you didn't gave me the chance to delete or alter it. i came here and its gone. sometimes its good to have a small opportunity to change the profile instead of direct handling. keeps the bee's away.

but please do remember you can always go to the shrink if you have big signatures freight.

4. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

right on shw! couldnt agree more!
    ps. already thought it was looking kinda odd..that you have changed without putting something instead..or shrinking it otherwise..
    offtopic: and i always wanted too request for more than 2000 characters including HTML code -lol

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

master_G's sig is pretty huge too

i dont know what the 'owned by a nade' shit is about... i dont watch TV, but i still got the joke after seeing it once.