Photoshop 'Contest'

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Artwork Section' started by fearless_fx, May 22, 2007.

1. lol i guess I neglected a few details in your post... no real cam... so guess i wont participate in this... I will however.. be the judge for the contest.. -innocent

2. don

don ello

i win!....lol -lol

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

ha ecko being the judge.....would you be able to play fair -rotfl

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol doesnt look like this thread will go anywhere, guess im the only one with the p-shop skillls

5. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

^Wait, gimme some more time! I've got to have dinner in a few minutes and there's a football match on tv. Back in a few hours!

6. brown_bear

well im still learning how to use PS maybe get back to you on this next year >.<

7. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

hahaha, yeah its kinda a tough program to use.. took me about a year to learn most of the features too

8. brown_bear

-shock really a year then it'll take me like 2years booo...any tips or hints then??

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol not really.. just play around with it, thats how i learned.. i still dont know most of the advanced features

10. brown_bear

yeh tried doing that today and got fustrated at it.....>.< ehh maybe tomorrow la

11. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

No, you will keep postphoning it! (I know, I've been there) Just take a few pics and experiment with them. Or just take the tutorial booklet to learn it step by step.

12. main thing to photoshop are the layers...

adding on layers on top of layers...

13. brown_bear

yeh and its the sh*tty layers that get me so annoyed all the time.....blehh i cant get my head around it >.<

taxloss --> dont worry im trying at least today i explored with it a little but i got fustrated with it and needed time out from it but im trying dont worry...and yes im using them tutorial thingies....so you like PS pro then?? any tips

14. smallrinilady

smallrinilady Well-Known Member

hmmmmmm
    still waiting for insperatation

15. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

@ brown_bear: Hmmno, I don't have PS Pro on my comp, I do have an illegal version (got it from work btw) lying around somewhere but can't be arsed to install it as I have the legal PS Elements version on my comp installed which has the basic things to correct a photo and it use less memory space than the pro version. :)

Here's my attempt, will give a try on the green lantern one another day:

[​IMG]

It's supposed to be a light blue-ish hand and not a grey one for a spooky effect...-^_^

#35 Taxloss, May 23, 2007
    Last edited: May 23, 2007
  16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol cross between james bond and a zombie flick

17. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

^Haha, tell you what...the 007 sign was already on the wall when I took the photo, so I didn't add that myself...

18. lol why did I waste time making this... oh well didn't turn out quite right... but it's something...

[​IMG]

One man....

Out to prove he is above the law...

Fueled by his quest for Revenge...

He swore to take out everyone who stood in his way!!

This summer... prepare for the ride of your life!

BURNOUT: HIGH STAKES!

19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol pretty cool glass effect there

20. would you believe me if I told you I had taken that pic while I was being chased by the mob....

Dammit Gimme A PRIZE!!! damn why didn't I stop sooner...