1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

What do you think?

You think he was a bad-egg when he betrayed Raymond?

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Well he did tell Raymond that it was illegal to buy the fossil

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i think raymond deserve something like this. This is probably the turning point of his life...........

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

He tried to help Ray.. but he nvr learns. So Ray kinda saw this coming.

This + his grandpa will be where his life changes. Just wanna know how Fa Gah Jeh & him makes up

5. mr_evolution

Probably by doing good in the lower level of the company

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

True that but I think it was the girl who diverted (mute too?) his phone calls. Raymond is too naive hence why he got fell for Pierre 'trap'

7. Kuroske

Kuroske Member

I think Pierre is playing the bad guy on purpose. He will give all the things back to Raymond when he matured.

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

You think, he is stealing all the loyal customers from Xenus to his company. Isn't that practically destroying the company overall revenue thus reducing the profit margin for that financial year or...?

9. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

since that show no regrets or whatever its called, he's gotten a huge popularity boost. i always thought he was a pretty good actor, so its nice to see him get more opportunities after 10+ years of keh leh fei roles.

10. onni

onni Well-Known Member

will have to wait till the ending only then we know whether Pierre Ngo is a bad guy in this series.
    Or that he wants Rays to learn a lesson since Ray doesn't take business started by his grandfather seriously?

11. kevin

kevin RAWR!

My views has slightly changed, he gave up a potential customer to save Fah lai chun. Too bad his suffering from problems.

12. he's pretty boring in this role...as a villain he needs to turn it up. lol

13. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol though he's supposed to be evil, he still has feelings at the same time. What is this! I kinda like the character. Still a bitch, nonetheless.

14. mr_evolution

He has the funniest character name though, 'Window 6'

15. Je Zh

Je Zh Active Member

^ do agree that his name is funny. and yes, his evilness needs to be turned up a notch, but I think he is a really good actor. too bad the plot/ role they made him play isn't as top notch as his acting is.

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Here, ep 17
    Ah he's gonna die really soon and his becoming a father soon!