Plastic Guns

Discussion in 'Gun Metal Grey - 刑警' started by zack55555, Nov 16, 2010.

1. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

I know they can't use real guns to shoot the drama but the plastic guns are killing me.

Please tell them to use better replicas instead of toys in the future. That is all. Thanks for viewing.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Okay I'll tell them

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Same, I will let them know aswell....

no seriously, some parents might be against it if it look too real, who knows.

4. WoOjiN

WoOjiN Member

lol, please tell me you're kidding?

Don't think TVB ever expected viewers to complain about the props (well, not the small things anyways). Guess TVB has become so bad over the years that some viewers pay more attention to the props than the actors and actresses.

Pretty soon, a gun will win the Best Actor/Actress in a Supporting Role award.

5. Noticed it to, but really it's not the most important thing. So it didn't bother

6. csfsorjai

csfsorjai Member

you expect them to carry a real gun around?

7. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

Don't you know there are realistic gun replicas for movie productions? Obviously you don't that's why you make such a comment right?

Having non-talented actors and bad scripts is something you can't absolutely control but at least use better props, it is something they can fix easily. TVB is a multi-million company for god's sakes, they can't afford better and more realistic props?

I opened this thread because I thought it was funny so YES it was a joke for those who don't realize that. Jeez. Grow some sense of humor.

8. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

well thanks for your knowledge about the gun. Perhaps majority of us didn't know if those gun look so fake. I didnt really pay attention of their gun.

9. WoOjiN

WoOjiN Member

My post had humour, too! :)

So who did you want to tell TVB?

You mentioned about TVB being a multi-million dollar company. If anything, TVB should spend the money on talent, but this is TVB that we're talking about here. TVB plays favourites. TVB reuses props. TVB reuses costumes. TVB reuses scenes. TVB reuses settings. Basically, you shouldn't expect much from TVB nowadays. And in return, TVB doesn't expect you to expect much on the props.

(There are so many TVB's in this post that TVB should pay me for advertising them.)