Poll: Kate Bitch Or Hot

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ultim8camper, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What Is Kate Based On First Appearance

1. BITCH

115 vote(s)
    78.8%
  2. HOT

31 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

ok based on first appearance .. she is a BITCH she made saaa yeee cry and started being a slag in front of moses ......she is going to be a very evil character

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I think she'll be playing a bitchy and self center person in MR, but you can't denied that she's HOT.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

SHE is Def. NOT Hot

4. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

How is she a bitch lol. i think this is funny now that she has entered

5. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

she is very bitchy. even bitchier than sa yee. but i must say kate has gotten better looking. and she was pretty sexy when she was dancing and her entrance. but i don't like her seducing moses haha.

6. zippyw8

zippyw8 Well-Known Member

hot ya! but how can you yell at your mom like that?!?! omg... guess it runs in the family!

7. angel229

angel229 Well-Known Member

I think it'll be interesting now that kate has appeared cos we can start seeing how the love triangle will develop between moses, kate and tavia.

8. aznbabie51o

aznbabie51o Active Member

kate just makes me go UUUUGHHH*. she was cool in other series but in this one, its a NO-NO for her. dat attitude and bitchiness doesn't fit her which is irritating.

9. ultim8camper

ok after watching ep 23 ...i now see her real personal .....she is a lonely person who is just always miserable thats when moses comes in and "tam kuy" but shes still a bitch becase she cant stand her life any more ........ and acting all slutty at moses making him all "tow wan wan" ....-*sigh*

10. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

she faat hao thats why....she's a bitch lol...i dont like her :p

11. ultim8camper

loools well said i think shes a bit "dai dai dey"

12. Dallas

Dallas Member

wuwu~~~ all watching o... i haven watch o...

13. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

i think i like her in other series better too. i think shes already pretty annoying, but with this character, it's worse.. and i have to disagree with whoever thinks she's hot, because you have some pretty bad taste. lol. tavia IS better.

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, kate is bitcher than Sa Yee? lol No Comment, shes Bitch goddess then :p

15. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

She's always bitchy to me

16. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

From the looks of it, yes

At the beginning she does seem to portray a bitchy role, maybe its to support the fact that her mother is also of the same type of person. Im sure a lot of people hate her.

I don't really think she is that bitchy, I feel there is something else. Guess we just have to see

17. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

She probably came back for money thinking Moses might be rich so want get close to him and hurt Tavia.

18. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

i can DENY she's hot. LOL
    but she has gotten a lot better since her early TVB days :b she was ugly then, but now she can be pretty in certain light, defo NOT hot tho! esp. when she's against tavia :b

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

when she was dancing i was like....Bitch Please. Kate sucks hairy ass...

20. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

Big Hairy Ugly Mofo Ass.

jeez i wish they found someone who actually IS sexy.