Poll: Kate Bitch Or Hot

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ultim8camper, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What Is Kate Based On First Appearance

1. BITCH

115 vote(s)
    78.8%
  2. HOT

31 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

lol..forgot to add she's a manipulative bitch as well!!!

2. tamagodaisuki

first time i saw her appearing out of the taxi, i already knew she was gonna be evil

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

sexy bitch tho =p

4. lanlu

lanlu Member

She is a bitch since her first appearance especially in Hing's wedding. I feel so sad for Yuet. Tavia Yeung will have a lot of crying scene after that. I don't like Kate very much in every series.

5. in the latest episode she kicks her mom out of the house too... hmm shows what character she is..if she can do that to her own mum.

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

does she? haven't watched that far yet. but kate does look better in this series than in the pics and the previous series. i guess they have added more make up so she now actually looks better or used different camera lights. anyway there's no denying she has a hot body but her face is still not hot lol. and i don't rele think that she's that bitchy, maybe cos i kind of expected it cos her mum's such a bitch as well lol. but one thing's for sure joba's wife is an absolute bitch.

7. happii

happii Well-Known Member

when i first saw in the series i know she is not easy or nice. My guess is rite is a such a bitch in the series but do admit that she does look damm sexy lol.

8. chyshum

chyshum Member

There always has to be a bitch in the serie!
    And this time it's her.

9. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Yea even Ah Hung is such a "devil woman" Ah Cheow doesn't dare to talk to her mom like that. But what does she do to her mom? spoiled biatch and I FREAKING HATE HER HURTING MY MOST LOVED CHARACTER IN THE SERIES AH YEUT!

10. ohhitssusan

ohhitssusan Member

yeah shes a bitch. shes the type that makes everything think shes innocent, when shes actually not. i hate people like that.

11. lisalovlee33

lisalovlee33 Active Member

She's a bitch but fun to watch bitch. The show will be boring if everyone loves everyone. We need more villain, bitches, cat fights, slapping (love the glasses pop off Dai Jeh), Ah Hung should plot better schemes. All her schemes so far are so silly and always backfires. I like the granny when she was bitchy too. Now that she's all nice and goody, it makes me yawn. So I think Kate's character is much needed to inject some excitement to the show. I hope Sa Yee turns evil again. Someone should die in the show... I vote for GungGung. His character is quite irritating. Go Devil Woman Go!!! LOL

12. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

after watching ep. 28.. seriously, i hate her so much. it just makes me want to spazzz...

13. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

i guess she looks prettier now.. but i hate her ever since.. ever.. and i just hate the stuff that she does..

14. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

hot bitch ?

she seems good at the start but become a bitch like her mom. daughter same as mom.

15. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

It seems like he is not part of the story anymore. It looks like he is staying in China until maybe the last 2-3 episode.

16. missgriezel13

missgriezel13 Member

I don´t like kate! never like her, and never will!
    sorry,,,

I am a tavia fan :D

17. verminator

verminator Member

OMG.. I HATE HER SOO MUCH.. she's SOO annoying in the show.. and i hate how they try to make her innocent and prettyy.. UGH.. i think she RUINED the entire show for me

18. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

can u guys conclude that she portrays the TYPICAL HONG KONG GIRL?

19. anakmalas

anakmalas Active Member

she's a BITCH in this series which hurts the family members.. sigh.. even evil then her mom.. DEVIL WOMAN SHAME ON YOU!

20. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Definitely a bitch