Poll: Kate Bitch Or Hot

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ultim8camper, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What Is Kate Based On First Appearance

1. BITCH

115 vote(s)
    78.8%
  2. HOT

31 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. DDdrama

DDdrama Member

She is really hot

2. or3olov3r

or3olov3r Member

I think she is being a bitch because she was trying to act very hot and her english was horrible.

3. rainbow_love

rainbow_love Member

Ugh, she plays such a bitchy character, i hated the way she was using Ah Ka, but my favourite with her in it, was when Sa Yi finally got fed up with her, and was chasing her around and hitting her with that stick.. LOL xD

4. tvb43v3r

tvb43v3r Member

she is so evil in this show. but at the end she turns good.

i like the part where her mother, sa yee hits her and a ka tells her to hit harder.

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

yeah this thread is stillalive, !

6. shawn1437

shawn1437 Member

super BITTTTCH... when she act as the dumb girl in other series.. already dislike her.. very fake

7. mckchia

mckchia New Member

shes a pure bitch

8. choygal

choygal Member

I think she is more like a bitch in moonlight resonance and i don't think she looks hot. She is very EVil in here and she makes ppl hate her in this series

9. blueaura18

blueaura18 Active Member

thought she was playing a good character when she appeared but turned out to be such a bitch. she played the role quite well though i think.

10. beauty_girl28

beauty_girl28 New Member

i believe that she is a bitch because i just dont really like her i dont even know why i dont like her but i just dont its so weird

11. Jeffrey Lau

Jeffrey Lau Active Member

Hot at first. Then b*&$%.