Post images of Food!

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by xiaojia, Sep 28, 2007.

1. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

what???? viet food in california is not pure..... i feel soo tricked now....

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

@angie:That suburb place could be possibly bad, of course i never know cause i never went there...maybe you can confirm that one day by trying to take pictures with one of the gangsters and his gun haha.... ok now i'm just talking nonsense...Beans make people fart!!!

@ah_wong: that's just their opinion lol ( I so want to try out what they call "pure" though), i think santa ana has the most variety of vietnamese food in cali though...

3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

LOL...and thats nonsense too...
    i mean its true but...hahahaha

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^do you fart alot when you eat beans angie lol, truthfully only burritos affect me that way though lol.

or something like this:

[​IMG]

Will probably fart like there's no tomorrow haha...

5. MissCheekS

honestly....hahaha i dont know
    i know its true cuz....thats what they say but i never noticed wor...:p
    and i remember hahahaa...when i was younger...omg...i used play this larry game...and he would eat beans and fart

6. ah_wong201

beans make me fart. thats y i stay away from beans.

@ newasian. santa ana??? i guess i didn't drive around a lot looking for one whenever i go down there.

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

@angie-You should try eating alot of beans lol and fart, girls don't fart as much as guys though right?;)... and yea i remember hearing about a game like that wait is it like those kid "operation" game or a video game?

@ah_wong- probably you didn't go to the right place cause there's just this section where there's like a pho place at every block, you never heard of the asian garden mall place or something? it's basically an all viet community there...

8. MissCheekS

it was a game ud play on the pc....it was such a long time ago...i think when we first got a comp...
    i think i was 15ish!?

and ive never heard of the fact that guys fart more than girls do
    i just think that guys dont care and do it in public whereas girls dont lol

9. ah_wong201

i haven't heard of that. when i'm down there its cause of work and don't get to go around much.
    whenever i'm down there i like to hang around san gaberial

i think its sexy when a girl farts and burps.

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

@ah_wong oh ic

At Angie: hmmm is it leisure suit larry? the game for the perv dudes lol, heard about it buy never played it... It's hard to hold in all that gas angie sometimes we just have to let it out lol...

11. MissCheekS

hahahaha lol that must explain the animated blondes in the jacuzzi but seriously it was a funny game....
    i thought it was pretty funny...i used to play it with my cousins

@ah wong...i dont think its sexy when a girl or guy farts or burps:p
    nor do i find it hot when a guy eats with his mouth open or special sound effects

12. ah_wong201

hahahh leisure suit larry. that was a pretty cool game to play. didn't get to finish it though.

@ angie. guys or girls eating with their mouth open is not good. or burping at the table

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

@ angie how bout when guys spit in people's face while their eating lol

and oh yea i remember girls in my class burp purposely and just to say excuse me, they think it's cute to do it or something. girl burping is ok but farting no, it just stinks like any other farts lol...

14. MissCheekS

ok back on topic
    my friend just called.....ima have krn food tonight :D!!!

korean seafoodpancakes
    [​IMG]

as posted before...bosam!
    [​IMG]

and KRN BBQ!
    [​IMG]

15. ah_wong201

mummmm.... that looks hella good.
    i had a burrito again tonite. with no beans. they also had this orange sauce that is hella good. sweet and has a spicy kick to it.

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^yup that looks good and fattening lol, too bad i never really had korean food... i had wonton noodles tonite, it was badddd...in a bad way of course

17. MissCheekS

omg...once imback in nl...ima make burritos and ask my mother to make me some goooood wonton!
    i should learn how to make it actually...haha should tell her to teach me

18. ah_wong201

whats so hard about making wontons?

19. MissCheekS

its not hard at all...u can throw a piece of minced meat in it if ya like
    but my mother makes the filling so nicely.....

20. ah_wong201

oic the filling. hheh yea just gotta mix in what u like to eat.