Post images of Food!

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by xiaojia, Sep 28, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

wonton key ingredients: minced meat, shrimp and that dried black thing dunno what's it called lol...and of course the wrap and the shape (cause it can't look ugly and un-proportional lol)

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

hahahah chin mushrooms?
    dont forget the spring onions....yumyum

i know how to wrap...my mother wakes me up to wrap em on sunday mornings sometimes =/

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^is it the Shiitake? i dunno, maybe it is lol, and onions i thought that was like after, like you put the chopped up pieces in your soup when your eating...

4. MissCheekS

my mother uses it as "ham" as well

5. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

Spekkoek is dutch actually, but the cake itself is from Indonesia :D

that looks damn delicious......

I just had doner today at school :D

[​IMG]

6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

thats the one lol......-drool
    thanks -flow
    i used to have it like every week but now its like viet food once evry 3 months or sumfin<_<

7. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

oh my.. so many drooling pics.. i want more! lol..

[​IMG]
    This is Katong Laksa from '328 Katong Laksa', Singapore. Eat it with spoon, not chopsticks.. and the soup is really nice! yummy.. O.. Katong is a place in spore btw.. and the store originated there but is franchised all ard spore.. and that was my first time eaing the original.

8. chi_man

pizza with eggs!!!

[​IMG]

9. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

???? never tried that b4

10. MissCheekS

i wanna eat banh cuon tonite....but im afraid they dont have it so i will have to eat pho....=/

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i don't understand why you guys like the banh cuon soo much, i choose pho over it anyday...banh cuon not too good here...

and oh yea i had this, does it count as food hehe....

[​IMG]

Don't get me wrong though, i do not eat it for diet...i eat it because i'm still hungry after having rice with fattening ribs haha...

12. ah_wong201

i just had pho for dinner today

@ nas. did u drop a jean size yet as the box states????

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^haha the diet factors never work for me because it just gets me more hungry= more eating = more protein= more muscle building hehe, it works out as a "diet" plan i guess... don't hate on the special k bro, it's just a cereal bar haha...

14. ah_wong201

i'm not hating. special k bars r pretty dam good.

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yea as a snack it's good lol, but the other branches and shit like special k protein water and the so called special k protein bar, not worth it, expensive as hell, but probably tastes better than other protein bars. protein bars are so freaking nasty.

16. MissCheekS

i dont like those bars too much....=/

anyway....banh cuon is more special cuz i only ate it at my ex bf's place....best one i ever had....
    pho...i can get EVERY WHERE here

not in NL though...but yeah ban cuon is super yummie && i love that cold sausage thingy that comes with it

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^that's "cha lua" its white right? we call that meat loaf here though lol cause it comes like this:

[​IMG]
    Lol have this with rice and soysauce when i'm lazy

so banh cuon gives you nostalgia, interesting..........but yeah there are some foods that can do that and they taste better lol.

18. MissCheekS

Lol....its just thinking back....the old days....lol jk
    his mother was just a GREAT cook....honestly...i never had better VN food....

19. chi_man

you should try it, especially when you're in Italy... those that damn delicious

20. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

^ lol.. but the pizza looks kinda weird.. like the egg was just placed on it after the pizza jus came out of oven. never seen tat b4 too..