Predictions for this series

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by oonnee, Jan 11, 2007.

1. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Haha, this thread is supposed to be a prediction thread and only 2-3 posts are of predictions.

@Liger & Xzy: What will Steven Ma be doing in joining Ron's company? He's a lawyer -- unless there's gonna be a big lawsuit against the company, I don't see any reason how they would just "recruit" Steven into the clothing company. There's a possibly that this will happen, though. Just a thought.

At the end of episode 10, it showed the previews of what's going to be happening later on. There's gonna be new shit (from the past) that's gonna surface.
    It's really hard to tell what's gonna happen, at this point.

P.S. I think Bernice's occupation is gonna be some sort of service involving police, though she has a Psychology background. It's just a broad guess, but it's really hard to tell at this point, as I repeat.

P.S.S. Xzyrus, have you watched episode 10 yet? If so, your last comment "Ron will probably take over the company" doesn't sound right.

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Steven has a criminal record now so he can't be a lawyer anymore. He may join and help with the company's legal department or something. He can probably use his expertise in helping the company negociate contracts or something.

Yeah I've seen up to episode 10. It seems like Ron's uncle did something unforgivable so it's like he owes Ron and his father which is why I think Ron won't get fired even if he's (probably indirectly) involved in getting his cousin (the designer) paralyzed. The one who gets paralyzed seems to be a good person by nature so I believe he probably sacrificed himself to save Kate's char or something.

3. cyrus

cyrus Well-Known Member

I hate Shirley Yeung in this......i mean she is a bitch in here.....but overall this series is pretty gd

4. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

I think Steven Ma is going to be undercover, he's gonna pretend to side with Michelle Yim and then learn about all her secrets.

In the clip for episode 16, Bernice is dating Michelle Yim's husband though... She's probably an undercover cop, but I wonder why she would do that, it's not like Michelle Yim's father did anything illegal.

5. LigerZ

LigerZ Active Member

lolz omg i was right :D steven does join the company
    hmmmmm shirley is getting off my nerves i really hate the evil character in these series...makes u wanna kick them

6. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Only Shirley's evilness doesn't seem right. Michelle Yim's is understandable since she is following her father's steps and seeks revenge for various reasons when certain events happen. The yougest son is just inexperienced, spoiled, and a screwup. He's just a bad person but it doesn't bug me. Shirley is so 2-faced but useless. Her evil ways are manipulative and uses others to get the job done for her. It's smart but makes me really hate her.-nono

The preview for week of 16-20 contains so many ideas. I don't think Bernice is really dating the old dude. Probably just some ball and since he's the owner and she's the star model for them.

7. i know. i don't like shirley in this movie. so evil! i bernice is an undercover cops and she is trying to get all the evidence to take michelle and her husband to jail. i don't know. we'll see.... :)

8. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

It can be a possibility, especially since Bernice has got into the company, though there hasn't been much scenes involving Bernice to really predict it.

9. LigerZ

LigerZ Active Member

i imagine shirley will have a bad ending...something along the lines of losing all her money, or losing her so called family, or going crazy

bernice is a really mystery lolz they;ve really limited her appearances in scenes...makes you wonder if she has a higher purpose :D

10. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

stating the obvious, Bernice is a undercover international police/cop. She doesnt even tell steven her occupation.

11. korx

korx Well-Known Member

Didn't this series ended already?

12. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

^You're in the wrong thread, shoo.

13. eason41

I can't wait for esp 16, should be really good when the mom tries to kill ron(i think)

14. snowangel

snowangel Active Member

cant wait for the next 5 episode, really want to see what happen to ron ng, and also i remember watching the preview for this. michelle yim's char said something about a i guess it would be consider mole(dont know how to explain it in english), i wonder if she mean steven or bernice.

15. eason41

The voice of the person whos performing a job for michelle (to kill Ron) sounds like

Steven lol

16. cyrus

cyrus Well-Known Member

haha, predictions?

must be everyone is sent to jail, apart from Bernice, Steve and Ron......so easy to guess

17. andrew88

andrew88 Member

Bernice job is a goldigger corrupt CIA mobster!!!!haha

18. andrew88

andrew88 Member

Bernice jog is mobster under cover CIA golddigger??