Prequels (Possible E.U Spoilers)

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by Xzyrus, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I found the following interesting:
    Ellesmere Choi as one of the higher up officers is consistent with the prequels and if I remember right he has a brother (can't remember who or if they ever showed him) and father who were police officers. The father turned out to be the guy who
    scouted laughing as an undercover officer.
    He also knew Michael Miu's character (Sammul's father) in Cadets on the Beat.

Anyone remember if the actress who played Wendy had a role on the prequels? I get this hunch she did but can't remember.

2. Andro

Andro Member

From what I remember, Ellesmere Choi's brother is that guy who owns the manga store.

3. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Oh I think she had some small role as a police officer working with "Chuen sook"? Am I correct?

4. wendy is laughings childhood love? if yes she wasn't in the previous shows.

5. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I could have sworn she worked with "Chuen Sook" and whoever Florence Kwok's character was in one of the prequels.

6. the actress that plays wendy was Miss HK few years ago and is from Toronto...she has only been in TVB recently...shes new.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimee_Chan#TVB_Series

series credits
    Burning Flame 3 (TVB, 2009)
    E.U. (TVB, 2009)
    Off Pedder (TVB, 2008)
    Catch Me Now (TVB, 2008)
    Best Selling Secrets (TVB, 2007)

7. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

That's why she was a police officer in Catch Me Now. Yea I got that mixed up.