Price of Greed or Pheonix Rising?

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising - 兰花劫' started by stawbewii, Aug 11, 2007.

1. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

For those who have watched the series "price of greed"??
    wat did u reckon compared with pheonix rising...
    both series are pretty evil.
    i liked price of greed, i like the huge amount of suspense! it was sooo good! i wanna watch it agen!
    hrmm...and pheonix rising....is just...i dunno =\ cuz i only basically watched the ending... LOL

2. missdiorcherie

missdiorcherie Well-Known Member

:pPhoenix rising better i think !! The price of life is so difficult to understant at the start i don't like this and it's too mysterious !!

3. nateee.lee

nateee.lee Well-Known Member

i dink price of greed was better x]..more suspense & conflict:D

4. inventorybox

inventorybox Active Member

i think phoenix rising is better.. the price of greed is literally reapeating many of its scenes... besides, it's only come to climax at the end when the lou leong cant take it anymore and rebel that time..

but for phoenix rising, i cant stop watching it since the episode 10.. so saddening..

5. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I think Phoenix Rising was better because Price of Greed really dragged the storyline.. It had a great cast (minus Kate Tsui) but, I mean one of the main characters (Sammul) didn't even appear until have the story was over. Phoenix Rising, on the other hand, kept me interested all the way.

6. rainbowstars28

rainbowstars28 Well-Known Member

price of greed

7. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

I prefer price of greed~~ More suspend in it~

8. prince of greed for sure. priince of grred was really good, really intense

9. up69

up69 Active Member

i prefer Price of Greed because of the plot twisting.

10. jaychou000

jaychou000 Member

def phoenix rising. price of greed was good but the acting was way better in PR

11. r4aymond

r4aymond Active Member

price of greed was very good, phoenix rising wasnt as interesting, i even gave up on it after few chapters, only reason i watch the few chapters becuz leila tong was in it

12. steelieman

steelieman Member

Serie was a bit boring in the beginning but got better towards the end. Such evil!!!

13. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

hmm...i liked the cast from Price of Greed better...but Rising of the Pheonix plot was kinda better....so i dont really know...

14. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i would feel, Pheonix Rising is better then The Price Of Greed, cos.. The Price Of Greed, is just so bored and dun even know wat is happening fr episode 1 till 9 .... just so boring and come to episode 10 only , u start to feel the mood is coming for tis series.. plus, i would felt the series The Price OfGreed, they should not find Kate to take that character, cos i would felt, she dun know how to act.. totally no impression at all..
    i wil watched The Price Of Greed, cos i love to see Bosco & Sammul... and that is my 1st time to watch Kate, she give me a feel of BAD... dun had any impression on acting... and to Pheonix Rising, 3 lady plus their partner 3 guys, oso bringing out the story line..and u just wont felt bored of watching it..
    so, i would feel Phoenix Rising is better then The PRice Of Greed...

michelle

15. f0r3v3rlis

f0r3v3rlis Active Member

i personally like pheonix rising better

16. heretogo

heretogo Active Member

i personally i didnt really like both , but i actually wanted to see the ending of price of greed and i just wanted phoenix raising to end so a new show can come out.so i say price of greed is better.....

17. thchung

thchung Active Member

the price of greed, the first 8 epsiodes are crap then the real movie starts.

18. davidtan

davidtan Member

price of greed is better, more suspence.

19. o2ken

o2ken Member

i personally like price of greed better

20. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I thought phoenix rising was good...Price of Greed was so boring I couldn't even bother to finish it.