Prison Break show Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 28, 2005.

1. i dont watch 24.. but pb is great =D

2. limbo

limbo Member

nah, pb is more interesting, and better storyline so far. Each ep is interestin, cant wait to see how dey break out!!

3. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

the last episode 16, what a tedious ep all back story, if you u havnt seen it u havent missd alot

4. i thought it was kind of interesting its a prequel and goes in depth of all the characters of the show...the story is much clearer for me now. :)

5. News about Season 2

Fox Bringing Back 'Prison Break'
    Wednesday March 29 4:27 PM ET

TV's most handsome convicts will get another term on Fox's "Prison Break." Production is set to start mid-June on the show's second season, to begin in the fall, a network spokesman said Wednesday.

The hourlong drama follows a group of inmates, led by two brothers, as they plan their escape from Illinois State Prison. They will break free by the time the season wraps on May 15.

The show's sophomore season will track the men as they attempt to elude capture.

"Season 2 will be the manhunt," series creator and executive producer Paul Scheuring told the trade paper The Hollywood Reporter. "It will be `The Fugitive' times eight."

Producers have not yet decided whether the show's title will be modified or changed to reflect the convicts' on-the-lam status.

They're also staying mum on which cast members will return.

"Prison Break" stars Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller, who was nominated for a Golden Globe this year for his work on the show.

Producers have announced that they're scouting locations in New Mexico, as part of the new story line will be set in the Southwest. They've also said that three characters will be killed off in the last two episodes of the second season.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060329/114367842000.html

6. ralliartlancerevov

ralliartlancerevov Well-Known Member

hoollllaa this movie is whicked... haha so good...

7. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

wonder how many more peeps are gonna know about the break out, sucre cousin now knows, guess he cud count to bein one the char gettin killd off

8. Episode 19 was so good!!! so many twists...best ep so far.

9. Teem

Teem Member

im addicted..
    enough said

10. the escape is next week!!!-batman

11. jokezx38

jokezx38 Member

damn...i was watching tv and the commercial for episode 21 came on and it spoiled it for meeee, showed me like half of the show already -_-

12. Nielzen

Nielzen Member

Episode 21 ?
    Woah, Danish TV is so slow -.-
    They have only been showing 7 or 8 so far...

13. limbo

limbo Member

episode 20 was gud ... dey finally gona do somethin now .. after sooo long inda prison .. cant wait till ep 21 comes out

14. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

the break out ep was a tad disappointing, though it was funny seein the fat guy get caught, he probably cudnt walk up a flight of stairs let alone get across the wiring

15. timmay21

timmay21 Member

That was such a horrible ending to the season finale...can't believe that there is season two for this show..thought it would end after one season when they broke out

16. yea the season finale was a disappointment...:( but it wont just end there..because theres too much unasnwered questions like what happen to the vice president and what happen to the sarah girl,the 5million dollars waiting for the inmates...and will the inmates be able to out run the "so many" cops that are surrounding them... its said that season two wont be called "prison break" it be called Man hunt or something.. a fugitive kind of theme. this sucks gotta wait till fall until season 2 starts. :(

17. DuchSauce

DuchSauce Well-Known Member

I was hoping he would go first, and break the wire, then they could be in prison for another season. -clapclap

18. sado

sado Member

OEEEE Can't wait for season 2...It takes soo long:(

19. stargirl

stargirl Member

i love this show so much how cute is wentworth miller

here some pics

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. mandy

mandy Member

<3333 Wentworth Miller