Proof that God does not exist

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by BigSmoke, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Pontius Pilate mutha fucka.

2. If you hate science so much, why don't you go live in an Amish community? You do realize that without science, you wouldn't be having the life you have now, you wouldn't have a computer from which you can type your posts, you wouldn't have vehicles from which you travel in. Hell, even amish technology use science. The wheel is a science, the engineering behind the structure from which their house is founded upon is a science.

It's really hypocritical of you to despise science, when in fact everything you use or touch in your entire life is founded upon science.

All of these religious freaks who are bias against science are all a bunch of hypocrites. Not just religious extremists, but green extremists too.

3. Awareness

Awareness Active Member

I just really love what you are saying, and by the way science was my favorite subject, and also my best one, in my modest level of course.

At LAST I am getting an answer, so my translator does a good job now, no?

It's only too bad that you are a pefect example of a "product" of our societies.

But fear not , I will teach you. I am now here to stay for a while.

4. ......

Don't. just don't.

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Not really. lol but keep trying though. I just like to read all the funny silly things people post in the name of religion in an attempt to convince others. :laugh::trollface:

I was referring to blind faith in religion and an entity that doesn't exist.

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

where is CM punk and his disciples? SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!