PS3 rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by k3vin15753, Apr 12, 2009.

1. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

wut no one mentioned fallout !!! but I do suppose its not worth getting since the PS3 version is not getting the DLC content (hi microsoft =D) I got mine for quite cheap actually, collector's ed for like 250 HK$ so in GBP at the time, £17 and US about 34 US$, if it wasn't this cheap i won't have bothered xD. There is also oblivion ......

And I read around somewhere that square has nearly finished the PS3 version of FF13 but becuz they want to release all of the versions (PS3 and 360) at the same time so it is delayed till april 2010, I don't follow much around the console scene so I dunno how much of this is true =p

But to be honest both consoles is around the same and each has its own merits and cons, really depends on the exclusives weight to you and whether the PS3 blu ray drive has any weight on you too, I lol'ed quite a bit @ some of the fan boys comments on some forums a while back :p

2. what kinda game is fallout? o_O and uhm.. DLC?

3. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

Fallout 3 is awesome similar to deus ex for those who played that, its a FPS and RPG but its very buggy, info here and note lower score for the PS3 compared to 360 and PC but still a good game :p but I should have really got it for the pc since you can mod the hell out of it

DLC = Downloadable Content (sorry the extra content might have confused some =p) like another example is GTA IV: The Lost and Damned exclusive content which microsoft paid big bucks for and isn't available for the PS3 but apparently a rumor has come out that it is going to be available for the PS3

4. climaxone

climaxone Member

wait for Final fantasy, can't go wrong with that.

5. camospartan

camospartan Well-Known Member

Valkyria Chronicles but it isn't as long as the FF's

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i heard the game is insanely difficult, and when you die you'll have to do alot of backtracking cause the saving is weird and also death is handled in a harsh way. an hardcore jrpg for people who has the patience lol.