Psp 3000!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by honkiebonkie, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Whoby

Whoby Well-Known Member

i dont like the idea of the battery being shorter ..... hate it when that happens ... its like that with many electronics .... they improve but the damn battery get cut short >_<

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

i don't think its worth it if u already have a psp though if u want to get one then go for it i guess though u could just get the older version for cheaper with a longer battery life which at the end of the day is of greater use.

3. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

You must be rich

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i dont think its worth getting the new one...unless u really really want it =x

5. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

nah not really i ebay it:D...

6. tsm666

tsm666 Active Member

Looks good. Sony kept the price the same too.

7. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

tekken, final fantasy, gta, taiko drum master.. theres heaps~

8. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

I don't think it will be as easy to hack as the original first gen and the slim generations. I agree with runtohell, Sony won't have made it as easy to be hacked.. It could be some while a long time before any progress is made. I would think that Sony would be one step ahead of the hackers, and like the current V3 gen., (ta-088v3 motherboard) which is pandora proof will be used (or something similar to this).

This PSP update is really another attempt by Sony to squash custom firmware, along with the "minor" (subject to opinion) features which have been added on.

Once again, no one will find out the real specs and components until some PSP 3000's are "leaked" by some Chinese factory and pop up on some websites-Then we shall know.

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

yes agree with u, they've added very few changes to try and get more consumers to buy it but also to stop custom firmware from being installed. that was prob the main reason but they had to use an excuse to be able to release it.

10. icevelli

icevelli Member

I cant wait for this toy =P

11. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

^toy u know
    u should say i cant wait for this gadget...(it sounds better)
    ;)

12. zzboizz

zzboizz Active Member

look like i diontknow wat yo talking bout..???

13. The PSP is failing

14. everything will eventually be cracked...... so will this..... just a matter of time....

15. sweeeeeeeeetttttttt

16. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

I think it's only more intended for people having the PS1000 or not having 1 at all or you're a rich bastard =)

17. rycexboi

rycexboi Member

I think I might consider getting this, because I'm still running on psp-1000.

18. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

releases in australia october 16th!! i think
    i have a psp1000 but i'll stick with it until 3000 is cracked at has somethin i really want.. lol

19. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

lol. I'm not into playing PSP's, but that what my brother says he's planning to do too.

I've heard that Dark Alex has been threatened by Sony, and he hasn't been online for ages?

20. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

Gizmodo.com have a first look at the PSp 3000-The First Look at it is quite poor:

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2008/10/f...osed_to_be_bright_and_clear_or_something.html

Youtube Vid of screens in original Gizmodo link. If the PSP 3000 isn't as good as Sony advertise it to be (i.e. brighter screen, anti-glare), better off saving the money on your current PSP's and spend it on Sakata's or something.