PSP Brick

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by weiyuezz, Oct 19, 2007.

1. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

and how did u found out about this?
    did u find out from psphacks.com???

2. ^ whats up with the double post?

3. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

by either soldering or cutting a pin i believe.. cutting a pin kinda not so accurate for me:D since it so small.. but you can try.. not sure does the pin one work.. i solder a wire on mine.. look at the pictures-.-

4. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

pc froze and said try again in 50 some fink seconds so
    i never knew if it post or not...sorry-innocent

5. runtohell121

god.. it is so hard to downgrade a psp even if you made a pandora battery.. stupid files wont open:( curse you psp!!! hmm..

6. burnburn

burnburn Well-Known Member

get a mac.
    ;-)

7. runtohell121

uhh... mac wont do anything:D lol its just the software i download for the psp.. it doesnt work:D lol

8. burnburn

burnburn Well-Known Member

do not under estimate the power of the dark side
    [​IMG]

But back on topic, I wouldn't know... I have a Slim and I'd like to Pandora it also...

9. runtohell121

i have slim and phat also... both of them wont load :D guess i cant find the correct files yet.. lol

10. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

how does getting a mac have anything to do with downgrading the firmware of a slim ps o_O

if you have a phat psp (poster above) there are many easier ways to downgrade the firm ware...you should check your firmware and then visit psp-hacks.com and see if they have a downgrader for you...it will make your life a lot easier then trying to downgrade yours lim

11. runtohell121

using firmware downgrades cant downgrade any 3.50 ofw+ so if people have 3.51-3.72 ofw they have use the pandora battery no matter what. since there is no software you can use to downgrade it besides pandora..

12. [​IMG]

13. runtohell121

dam it:( i wasted another battery.. stupid CO4 fell off.. grr!!! i paid uhh.. i forgot for the 2200mah 3.6v battery OEM sony -.- not off ebay-.- brought in store:( sigh....!! wasted again.. the other one i messed it up also..

14. runtohell121

soz to double post or something but heres the pics of what i broke off
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pic of how the board suppose to be not mine board
    [​IMG]
    you can see a little yellow thing in the case since i just left it there for the pic.. it broke off on the board

15. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

how did u stuff it?

16. runtohell121

uh... stuff what?

17. runtohell121

o yea.. and this is the battery i opened which cost $40USD at bestbuy.. sigh.. wasted:(
    [​IMG] and it is very limited on supplies.. they dont sell this anymore in other stores i believe...

18. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

uhm... why are u guys opening and destroying $40 batteries... u can make a pandora by pure software flashing -.-;

19. runtohell121

sure... if you don't have a cfw psp or 1.5 psp, you have to hardmod it(open it up) thats the only way you can get a pandora battery without a cfw psp.

20. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

in that case... why don't u just get a new psp, run cfw, and make the pandora battery... then either sell the psp, or return the new one? it's cheaper to do it that way then potentially burning more $40 batteries...-what?