PSP go. Who's planning on getting it??

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by mln85, Sep 23, 2009.

?

Will you be getting the PSPgo?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. full games are like what? 600mb? 16gb would fill up fast...

2. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

anti piracy isn't the only reason...it's cheaper since it costs sony like what? $0.05 to upload their game vs making a physical copy?

@ecko, one of our customers came back in like 4 days looking for a mem card already...

3. yea.. I think they designed the pspgo to play cheap games to compete with ipod touch..

but ipod touch seems a bit better?? and I don't get why they downgraded the screen..

4. setshiro

the psn games are the same as before...with more disc based games being put on digital download...i prefer the old one still

5. hpares

hpares Member

Looks kinda hard to control.

6. setshiro

about the size of itouch...not really that hard to control...buttons still bigger than a chat pad on most cell phones :p

7. saranghayo2

saranghayo2 Active Member

if i see a nice rating then ill consider getting one.

8. Agent1234

Agent1234 Member

Hmm.... still seems a bit pricey.

9. can someone explain why they would get this over a psp?

10. kpang85

kpang85 Member

I love it!!!

11. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

looks seems ok but does anyone know if its possible to put custom firmware on it?

12. dumbo

dumbo New Member

I have one. It is slimmer and lighter than the original. I guess it depends on the person whether they want to carry the brink around lol. I like it but if you already have a PSP that is hacked I don't think you need to get one because with out the UMDs you have to D/L all the games. A converter for your old UMDs to the new PSP Go is not released yet so yea. But I like it 8.5/10 because I think they should have used a better wireless add-on.