PSP ISO

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by ccho19, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

ur still on this dude...man..ur hilarious...

2. Dammit Knoc... we're talking about iso's here... the fate of the world is in your hands... it's only right that you side with those who will put an end to this crisis...

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Knoc has no side...The Dooms Day Device will decide all!!!!!!!!!!!

4. someguy

someguy Active Member

Ecko is right... you do need a 1.5 firmware PSP to run isos... even tho you will have to emulated a older firmware like 2.71 it can still only be done under a 1.5

5. sherwinneo

sherwinneo Active Member

wateva the case, u nid a 1.5 firmware to b able to play iso games.
    for those wif a 2.6... sad for u.
    try to downgrade it to 1.5...

6. anyone play Guilty Gear - Judgement??? that game is pretty badass... lotta fun...

7. buriburi

buriburi Member

i have that game! its awesome! (go milla!! XD)

erm if u want isos only there IS a site but to DL u either neet BT emule or pando its such a good site XD

am i allowed to post a link here??

8. platinumdrops

platinumdrops Active Member

i have that game too. its good once u get into it! newayz, both my sis n' i hav psp & i hav 1.5 whilst she doesn't n' i think that ecko is right about this cos we've tried loadsa wayz to load iso on hers but it doesn't work at all...

9. well she could downgrade hers...

damn I was playing story mode and I kept falling into the pit... I didn't even realize you can die.. and just kept losing lives.. next thing you know I died... and it was game over... -cry2 i was so mad there was like no continue... >.<

10. Qui-angel

Qui-angel Well-Known Member

Yea you need ver 1.5 firmware to play iso ^.^
    i need to try find a new psp (1.5 firmware) the square button on my psp is going funny cause its the first batch =(
    I use eMule to download my iso usally

11. im sure you can jus open up your psp and fix it... way cheaper than gettin a new one.. of course you can find 1.5 psps on china ebay for pretty good price...

12. Qui-angel

Qui-angel Well-Known Member

Im not sure but i think you cant cause this was a fault sony had to move the square button more to the right on later batches to fix this problem

13. dragopyre

dragopyre Well-Known Member

there a new thing out called custom firmware 3.02 open source. It has all the extra with a psp with 3.02 firmware and you can play iso as simple as dragging the iso into the iso folder, no loader required at all. It perfectly safe and you can downgrade it back to 1.5 anytime you want. I can even download ps1 games to play on my psp if I had a ps3. Your psp has to start off as a 1.5 tho.

I found this forum with all the newest iso all you have to do is post a reply and you get to direct download.

http://pspunderworld.com/