PSP or NDS lite?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by jojo1989, Oct 6, 2006.

1. doublesplit

doublesplit Member

i like mario games so i would play with a ds

2. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

The NDS has the doggy game. It's wonderful~ I want one.

3. loztxoul

loztxoul Well-Known Member

4. screw the new skinny psp. the old one isnt even fat enough to fit well in my hands. my hands get crooked from playing gta.

5. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

Um..i have a DS...and its OK...dont really know about the PSP though..

6. cheungpwnz

cheungpwnz Well-Known Member

I have psp and i have played DS, i rekon they are both boring, get one of the new consoles for a bit more.

7. Tubzilla

Tubzilla Member

i have nds lite and after gettin it modded, i was able to watch movies, play music, there's a poorly made homebrew internet browser but nintendo came out with an actual internet browser that u can buy

8. lammy29

lammy29 Well-Known Member

if i ad choice i pick psp!! but mines broke down!!! sucks im mite get ds lite soon tho....

9. yubi

yubi Member

Ninty DS fo sho...Zelda and dragon quest coming soon! -clapclap

10. heero884

heero884 Active Member

NDS if you want fun games. The PSP is a bit lacking in the quality games department ATM. Though I do like how the PSP can playback music/videos..

11. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

Nds Lite Ftw

12. tnch

tnch Active Member

Got the PSP and I like it a lot..

13. ProjectD

lol but have you played he NDS lite ^^

14. Shinora

Shinora Member

i have both psp and the nds lite, but i prefer nds more just cuz the games are more for portable gaming. u can get on the bus, play for 5-10 minutes (quick game of picross for example) and still have tons of fun, whereas it usually takes a lot longer for you to get into the game if ur playing with the psp.

15. ProjectD

psp sometimes takes to long to load and you have usually update the firmware

16. magickqueen

magickqueen Active Member

I have a NDS and I like it a lot. It fits my hands better than the psp.

17. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

PSP and GTA series, so worth it!!
    plus socom ftb 2 and killzone!!!

18. Falcon

Falcon New Member

I prefer the NDS

19. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

I had the PSP, the greatest handheld I've ever had; high quality movies, awesome graphics, awesome games(Metal gear solid), music, photos. My O button fell out, so i thought i might as well replace the goddamned faceplate. so i did, somehow i screwed up the dpad circuitry and screwed up my psp. so i made a decision to try the ds with a flashcart..it blows. Video quality is pixelated and the quality you get from recording from a 1.3 MP cellphone. The speakers are horrendous so it requires a earphone to hear what they're saying. overall, it sucks compared to the psp.

20. doubleblanks

doubleblanks Well-Known Member

got both, PSP looks great (graphics, style, customisation......you get the point) but theres only a few games that I like and smudges like crazy. DS is fun with other people and there are tons of Wi-Fi games to play but doesnt look as good as the PSP.