PSP or NDS lite?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by jojo1989, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Evo-IV

Evo-IV Member

i like the nds lite. gaming graphics arent that nice compared to the psp but gameplay and the wide range of games is good enough for me

2. Lonelydragon

Lonelydragon New Member

PSP is the best. Best in graphics, and got some of the best games like Tekkens, FF,Legends of the hero, and etc. also it can stores alot of stuff :)

O by the way ppl that want to buy an psp in the next few weeks better think about it, cuz a new psps is coming out in like Sept n Oct. With special feature like plug in TV to watch n play. and theres more to that but i find the plug in tv is the best part, lol

3. scoutboi25

scoutboi25 Member

everyone should get a nds it the best
    i can like put an ipod in it
    =)

4. Renagade

Renagade Member

I like ds b/c you can actually download the games from the net and save it to your microchip. You can save a lot of money and you can play many more games than psp.

I got both but i only play ds.

5. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

psp can do it also but u need a firmware that can play download games which is v1.5 and some others... ppl just download games off internet and put it in msduo and on ds u have to buy the r4ds which i have one also or m3 simply to download games off internet and play it... the r4ds or m3 simply is worth it if you have a ds and dont want to buy games just download games off internet and put it in the transflash/micro sd card.

6. Chaoko

Chaoko Member

i have both of the handhelds. In my opinion i like the NDS Lite more than the PSP, because of the games. The games on the PSP are not the best so far, the graphigs are good but the most important is the Gameplay. The NDS Lite have a lot of good games (ZELDA TPH, MARIO).

7. cadera

cadera New Member

i bought a NDS Lite since i like the games more especially all the snes classic games...

8. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^haha you can run homebrew on PSP which means i can play most of the old skool consoles via emulator, i can even play n64 on my PSP :D:D

9. hkbabii85

hkbabii85 New Member

Depends what type of games you like, I generally think Nintendo games are more fun coz there's more interaction.

10. Renagade

Renagade Member

I love the ds b/c of the types of games they have.

11. sean222

sean222 Well-Known Member

DS for interactiveness....and psp for graphics ...the new psp is coming out and it has HD playback on TV and smaller than the normal psp....

12. chanjinhai

chanjinhai Member

If you want good gameplay go for NDS. If you want good graphics and a mulitmedia player then go PSP. But bear in mind, if you want to watch films on your PSP, you need to buy those UVD whatever they're called discs and that means more money.

13. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

UMD....

ummm... you can just convert video to put on your memory card and watch it off that... I dont think you can do that with the ds... can you?

14. dxrk

dxrk Member

NDS if you want fun and enjoyable games. PSP if you want the best graphics possible on a handheld. Personally I'd go for NDS IMO.

15. noasia

noasia Active Member

i have both and psp has more functions i still play ds lite more cause it has way funner games and it's more enjoyable

16. emoh

emoh Member

have both but prefer psp cuz better quality and good games

17. akachester

akachester Member

Anyone knows is there a new version of PSP coming soon?Wanted to get myself a PSP soon..

18. yulittle

yulittle Member

i'll say DS, because i have both psp and ds before, and psp just have too much restriction, if you are doing emulators it is really easy to break the psp. In the other hand, the ds rarely gets broken, and if you are going to use a r4 or m3 or some other type of flash card, it is most likely going to take you only like 5 min longest to get a game. so DS all the way ^^....

19. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

actually its pretty hard to break your psp, if youve already got custom firmware, as emulators have no chance of bricking

even installing CF as long as you follow the dam instructions, it will work

Ive flashed my psp many times, no problems whatsoever, just when n00bs are impatient things go wrong

20. alexify

alexify Member

the DS has the more "pick up and play" appeal, the PSP needs a more acquired taste with the different sort of games for it