PSP or NDS lite?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by jojo1989, Oct 6, 2006.

1. soldier244

soldier244 Well-Known Member

ds=classic games
    psp=new games

i have both and i would say they each have their own qualities so depends what games you like

2. 1234566

1234566 Member

Get the PSP is wayyy better then the DS

3. tails

tails Member

PSP is definitely more flexible in terms of what you can use it for. The DS is a bit limited, but it's been streamlined for fun gaming. Gameplay is definitely better overall on the DS, but the PSP looks nicer. Personally, I get more entertainment out of my PSP.

4. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

PSP no doubt!

5. Zero_kirby

Zero_kirby New Member

DS light yo

6. racebannon

racebannon Well-Known Member

so this thread was created ages ago and does anyone know what the creator actually got in the end?

7. BORNCHINESE

BORNCHINESE Active Member

Well.. For graphics, music, some video's and wifi on the console. You would have to go for psp, but if you want something with better game interaction go for the DS.

8. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

^^^ Agreed

Graphics are superb on the PSP, a must get

9. llhm87

llhm87 Well-Known Member

I will recommend PSP because PSP got more functions and game to play compare to NDS. I'm not sure about the price. But base on the functions and games, PSP still owns NDS. :)

10. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

i prefer the psp more than the ds
    the graphics are better and the games are better as well

11. lilx13aby

lilx13aby Member

well if you have friends who have an NDS, i think you should get it..i htink a NDS is more than a PSP...well it really does depend on what you liek...i think a DS is more fun than a PSP

12. Sonagi

Sonagi New Member

i like the ds the most. it has better games and more thing to do. but if u can get ur hands on a unbricked psp then get it. then you can play free games.

13. stevephhs016

stevephhs016 Member

DS has more fun games

14. Man12529

Man12529 Member

psp lar.. soon u can play ds game on psp also.. hahahah

15. azianpride22

azianpride22 Member

psp has better graphics and technology, but i think ds is still better. it has better games and also better multiplayer games.

16. Azn_Lay-D

Azn_Lay-D Member

Nintendo ds lite =p because it has more games (a) and loading the games on the psp takes so long -sleep

17. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

none. i used to own a ds, it gets boring quick.

18. DevlicK

DevlicK Well-Known Member

Well i got both DS and PSP sooooo....

imo PSP has way better graphics then DS BUT!!! DS has better games in terms of game plays and they're just simply more fun.
    For example mario kart!! lol u can never get bored of mario kart especially when most of my cousins have a ds allowing a FH game XD
    For me its pretty hard to get bored of the DS since i got an R4 with 2gb memory card its loaded with over 25 games and i can just simply go and download more games off the net. Although my PSP is cracked as well with a 2gb memory card, its limited because the games are just huge, it can only fit a couple of games.

19. vintage

vintage Well-Known Member

My honest opinion:

I never owned a DS so I cannot say PSP is better. However, I'm proud PSP owner for a year now. And I found it invaluable. You can put custom firmware in it and slap on a 4GB memory stick and your set.

I filled my psp up with movies, music and downloaded games. I also like to read e-books, so I filled my memory stick with books so I don't have to carry them around. I use the internet connection to surf the web when I'm at starbucks or other public places so it really does come in handy.

My little sister has a PSP Slim and I hacked it, and she says it is the greatest handheld ever, considering she has a DS and Ipod. She puts all her music, games, and anime on it.

Personally I do not care about graphics, even though PSP has a wide screen and is really great for watching videos. The interface is beautiful and is a very versatile device. More like a mini-computer than really a hand held.

20. ironhunter

ironhunter Member

I think NDS is better