PSP or NDS lite?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by jojo1989, Oct 6, 2006.

1. jnny

jnny Well-Known Member

DS
    even though I don't play much on it..hah

2. Rukia90

Rukia90 Well-Known Member

JOJO1989 you a boy or a girl ?!?!
    if you're a girl should buy NDS cuz not much girlist game with psp
    if yu're a boy also should buy NDS cuz its BETTER ! *hehe*
    NDS > PSP !!! ^.^v

3. hello_kitty19_81

hello_kitty19_81 Well-Known Member

I would say DS.......at least compare with PSP, you are not just playing games with the control...now you can do it with the stylus..... even though on the PSP, you can watch clips, etc......but I am still gonna stick with DS! :)

4. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Nah, Get A PSP. Trust me.
    There isn't any good games for NDS, and besides you can play NDS on computer.

5. lmf1987

lmf1987 Member

my friends have DS, infact most of them has DS... but i'm the only one one with PSP lol
    but i personally would suggest PSP...
    reason, y NDS is fun... cause everybody plays the same game... mario cart? and some cooking games and the drum game??? plus the graphics on there is kinda cheap lol... but good thing is 20+mb a game lol wonderful...

PSP has more fun games, and a lil more usefull.... watch movies, listen 2 music surf web... and now there making Skype available for PSP also...

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

i was thinking of nds at the start and then changed to psp and i have to say get a psp. though it does depend on what suits u cos the nds is fun but to me i kind of find the nds a bit boring so gd thing i got the psp. there are some rele gd games on the psp that will take quite a while to complete whereas i guess ds is more get up and go. if ur bored its fun to play on but the games aren't very long.

7. michael0904

michael0904 Member

I got both.. and i guess there both equally fun.. only if you hack your psp and your ds has some sort of flashcard Preferably R4.. but the DS has much more childish games and the graphics cant compare to the PSP. Im obsessed with the game DJ Max Portable 2 for PSP its awesome xD

8. snakekilla12

snakekilla12 Well-Known Member

i like the psp better because i have one right now and i love the games i have. The ds seems good but the psp is better overall.

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

PSP for the WIN.

10. metalzoa

metalzoa Active Member

I prefer the DS simply because it has a better selection of games and good multiplayer features.

11. Tim55253

Tim55253 Active Member

I say DS considering if you get a R4 you could do everything you can with a PSP and you can download games.

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

err nope u can't cos psp now has skype lol. i would like to see u try and get skype on the ds.

13. shw

shw Well-Known Member

get a ds if you are a nintendo fanboy!

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

lol, this comment is so unhelpful yet forceful. by saying this ur suggesting that ppl should get psps unless they are a nintendo fanboy.

15. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Skype of PSP, that's soo cool, muahah.

16. shw

shw Well-Known Member

no you are assuming.

i think its important that you support the product that you are buying wether its a psp or a ds. thats what im saying

17. THE GAME

THE GAME New Member

psp and nds

18. prettybox

prettybox Member

i thought of this myself...............and to me it only worth to get a ds cause of the touchscreen game u can play it more interactive than psp. so u want HIGH GRAPHIC HIGH DEFINTITION INTENSE SMOOTH GRAPHIC GAME psp of course. IF U WANT GAME FUN JOYFUL CHEERFUL...ds..........but if u want both like me. start using less for a while and save so it wont' be so painful when u buy both at the sametime. (im still hesitating it been a month when i thought of buying them)

19. realazyjai

realazyjai Well-Known Member

I personally have both consoles and i love em. If you're looking for fun multiplayer games, go for a the DS (Mario Kart , Super Mario etc rocks multiplayer). For graphics, for the PSP, there some great upcoming releases eg Crisis Core, Kingdom Hearts etc.

20. Asian_Tom

Asian_Tom Member

DS cuz theres way better games