PSP or NDS lite?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by jojo1989, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Udinpetot

Udinpetot Member

and of course, u can download pirated games, mwhauhauhauhauha

2. Saga

Saga Active Member

Both lol

PSP has Multi-Media and Net Browsing, so even if your bored of your games there is something to do.

3. xxilk

xxilk Member

psp ....but i got a nds lite

4. Saga

Saga Active Member

ya me to lol, i like the psp more but i only have a ds, i play with my brothers psp.

5. bAnAnAmAn

bAnAnAmAn New Member

So the PSP has internet on it? Is it free or do you have to pay for service?

6. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

i like my DS lite XD...gona get all the games on the world 4 free like - without payin a single £ / $ 4 em =P

7. Saga

Saga Active Member

ya you don't need to pay Sony, just go to any place that has wireless network (like you home, hotel or cafe') though not every network is free, some cafe's offer it after paying some cash.

8. DS fer sure cheaper and nice puzzle titles

9. damn saw a girl with a teal ds lite n a matching skirt... she was looking pretty hot with it...

10. osnap1584

osnap1584 Member

ds lite looks hot and the games r good but if u want good graphics and other functions get psp but u should have bought psp earlier though since da firmware is 1.5 and it allows u to download games. Then again they have programs to downgrade but I'm not sure where to get them.

11. Cyrus Arlan

Cyrus Arlan Member

well, personally, i would recommend the DSL but only if you already have an mp3 player. Otherwise, it's more worth it to get the psp if u are using it for music, games and movies. The thing is tho, they've decided to stop making movies for psp cuz they weren't making any money off them. You would now have to get ur own sources of movies and upload them onto ur psp.

The DSL tho is very stylish and is made for gaming strictly. It's good for long line ups, bus rides and road trips. the variety of games are addicting and huge. Also, the Nintendo WiFi allows you to face others online (I am not sure of psp can do this too, i have some friends that tell me it can, if so, good stuffs).

But like most of the posts earlier, the DSL is harder to put down then the PSP, I know this for a FACT. lol.

12. dennyszeto

dennyszeto Member

Psp for sure ... Just cause it has way better games !! Jet de GO !! Awesome game.

13. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

i think you should buy PSP!! i played a NDS and there not much excitment about that

14. Lc0756

Lc0756 Member

I chose the psp instead of the ds because of all the things u can do with it such as movies, music, and browse the net.

15. for some reason I can never finish my psp games... they got some pretty fun ones with great graphics.. but the movies... wooo.. since they don't really come out with umd movies.. converting a dvd and watching it on the psp.. i mean it's like carrying around your own mini high def plasma!!

but I think they're coming out with a new version psp soon.. so wait n see..

16. azertyuiop

azertyuiop Member

PSP so kool, i play Winning Eleven 9 with it ^^

17. volkly

volkly Well-Known Member

I brought a psp and really regretted getting it. It does have multi functions, but i only think of it as a gaming device, I am really upset with the game library.

18. aiyaaiya

aiyaaiya Member

depends on what games you like. PSP more male oriented. DS more family/kids oriented

19. d1nonly

d1nonly Member

dddddd

20. deathgod_jay

deathgod_jay Member

it just depends wot games u like cause u can download games free for ds and psp