PSP or NDS lite?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by jojo1989, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

i personally advise on getting a psp, its worth it. btw they don't sell adult games!

2. AZN-511

AZN-511 Well-Known Member

I think you have to decide what you need. The psp is more of a mutimedia device than the ds, and the ds is mainly just a gaming system. for example I always load 2 hour movies onto my psp, and the quality is pretty good too. Remeber that the Psp is also an mp3 player too, and the memory, memory stick duo, that the psp uses is also cheap.

3. ed5354

ed5354 Member

buy psp its better but just a bit on the heavy side

4. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

isn't PSP more for regular gamers, and the DS lite is more for ppl who don't play a LOT but like playing something to pass time?

i got a DS.. quite fun haha

5. skinnypoon

skinnypoon Member

i have bothe the psp and ds lite. if i have to pick one, i wound choose the ds lite. the game load time for the psp is pretty bad, not to mention there aren't any good games for the platform (imo). the ds lite have really cool games where you use the stylus to play.

6. LoganX

LoganX Member

well if u want quality i'd say PSP but if u want convience then i'd say NDS also psp has mroe sports game than nds so if ur a sports fan then go for the psp but if ur fine with just normal or classic games like super mario then go for nds

7. Manchog ^_^

Manchog ^_^ Member

Seriously, just pick the DS if you are a proper gamer!! And get Metroid- Prime Hunters, for the love of God!!

8. wuzixi

wuzixi Active Member

get both . They acutally cool in their own ways.the only thing i hated from nintendo is they never make the handheld to it max (GameBoyAdvance then SP then Micro?Nintendo DS and then DS LITE)

9. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

I wanted the PSP at first till i heard that the DS lite can play music and movies by gettin a m3 modchip...so im lookin foward to gettin my DS lite really soon:D

10. what m3 modchip?? I mean jus think tho.. I doubt the DS's screen would look as good as the PSP while playing movies..

to me it looks too much like a make up kit..

11. bonnie555

bonnie555 Member

i like the DS its amazing.. even though graphics aren't as good its the game play with the touch screen very interactive ..very fun
    how can you go wrong with mario games??

12. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

NDL all the way! Love the multiplayer modes and against others in the world. Get Tetris, Mario Land and Metroid Pinball (I also have Metroid Prime Hunter but won't get far with it)

13. Dokk

Dokk Active Member

I have both, but I would definitely prefer the DS over PSP anytime. For the PSP, games cost a lot more, ($50), while DS games are usually around $30 - 40. To be honest, I only use the PSP to play movies, not games. So are you a gamer? If so, DS is the way for you.

14. SeeFu

SeeFu New Member

DS lite if u have a lot of friends with a DS then multi player games are really fun like Mario Kart

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ds and psp game can b downloaded these days..ds super card and pro duo stick

16. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

I think if you prefer playing fun multiplayer games with friends and don't mind games like Mario and all, then get the NDS. But there is a certain range of games that you could get, and if you rather watch movies, listen to music, surf on net, and that sorta thing, then pay more to get the psp.

I got a psp, and now its a hassle to get a memory stick..

17. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

PSP no doubt abt it cause I think when u touch it and start playing... the feel is better & more comfort... hehe...

18. ruantong

ruantong Member

i've been thinking about which to get too, but i think i might have to eventually get both since square enix will be releasing a final fantasy tactics game for both systems...

19. loztxoul

loztxoul Well-Known Member

psp is more versitile and u can do much more then a ds

20. xtrawun

xtrawun Active Member

ive got a psp. its great coz it can be crackd so that u can modify it plus download your own games (as long as u have a big enough mem stick to play it on).