PSP Slim

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by jmcd4ever, Apr 8, 2008.

1. which is why skype is on there also..

2. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

seems same speed.. both are slow to me.. :D

3. Zelfiris

Zelfiris New Member

stick with the 1gb pack

4. jmcd4ever

jmcd4ever Well-Known Member

I bought the white psp slim. There is a memory stick adapter available to use with micro sd cards which I have quite a few so no worries if the bunble does not include memory.
    I just installed custom firmware ad it is running great. I have several emu running like snes, sega megadrive, turbografx, etc plus a few PSP games.

5. hahah and that's that.. now go take some pics so we can check it out too..

6. jmcd4ever

7. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

lol you brought it? can't really tell... silver or white..?

8. jmcd4ever

The photo was kinda dim, it's definately a white psp slim that I bought.

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

it looked pretty white for me in that photo. never knew the slim had more internal memory that fat psp, i just have the fat psp, no point in getting a slim for me.

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

Tsk Tsk Tsk, u shoulda gotten the Limited Edition ones so u can 唱同街, i mean how cool would it be to walk around with one of these

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

no offence phil but the yellow one just looks crap in this. its too yellow and doesn't suit the white either. also, is the top one a photo of ur psp btw? colours not too bad on that but i think the dark red one looks the best at the bottom but u can't go wrong with white anyway.

12. jmcd4ever

Well, the white psp slim is the limited edition Star Wars Battlefront bundle. I'm sure it's just bundled to make it seem limited but white just seems cool looking and not too showy. Many of the big box stores were sold out of the Star wars bundle whereas nobody seem to care about the ice silver Dater bundle.

I don't really care if my psp is limited or not, just like it for gaming on the go and mess around with it.

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

exactly, the starwars one is gd if u like it but if u don't then its not rele gd to have it printed all over ur psp lol.

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol I reckon the Orange one is sexy, Um U seen those Chinese Custom Skinning Mods ? its like Crazy =P

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye, a person in my school has one, it has a street fighter theme. it looks pretty cool.

16. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

The red doesn't look bad either but too bad, only Hong Kong is selling them now.

17. could always try and import them lol XD but yeah if i were to ever get a psp again im definitly getting a nice looks skin for it, be one of a kind

18. michael38

michael38 Active Member

i like the red one!