Psp vs ndsl

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Fahrenheitcore, Aug 9, 2008.

1. JspecEfini

JspecEfini Well-Known Member

i have both and i download games for both. imo, they are equally fun. they can both go on wifi and both have good games available. i guess the only slight advantage of the ndsl is that the games take so little space that i can easily fit 30++ games on a 2 gb memory card whereas i can only fit like 3 games on a 2 gb memory card for the psp.

2. I heard that the NDSL is coming out with a face regconition/scanner device for the NDSL, except for makeup any other news on other method that they can use for it?
    PsP can use skype for conferencing?
    what bout NDSL? can it do this too?

3. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, DS Camera is coming out and etc, lol maybe they'll make DSkype or something ,lol and plus the Web Browser DS is pretty good, its on two screens and u can use the touch screen ^^ ,

4. jonathanng1

jonathanng1 Member

The NDS is better thant he PSP, it's got better and fun games. Their are also the classics like Tetris and everybody loves MARIO games

5. does the both of them have GPS nagivator? or only PSP or NDSL?

6. D34thN0t3

D34thN0t3 Member

PSP does, dont think the ndsl have one.

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

they got GPS now? , lol darn , they need something like Google maps on the DS then :p

8. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

Are you planning on getting an R4? ..I heard that they aren't going to be manufacturing them anymore.. think they're upgrading it..

9. really? no more R4? then what are they coming up with? R5? whats the new features that will be added to it? mayb a GPS? :p

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

yer, they stopped making r4, i heard from my cuz in HK, that r4 is banned there, now lol,
    lol if the r4 is gone, get the TT or something, but i doubt there'll be GPS for ds

11. woeijing83

woeijing83 Active Member

i prefer PSP especially games like FF7 core crisis

12. so do u mean that R4 its better then the new version or the new version is better? what is recommended other then R4? or currently R4 is the best?

13. JspecEfini

JspecEfini Well-Known Member

dude, just go to amazon to buy r4. i got mine for $20.

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

i never knew there is a GPS for the psp. but i did hear that a new psp is coming out soon.

15. new psp? PSPX ?I cant catch up with the PSP or NDSL trend *sob*

16. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

new psp??? o.o
    psp slim&lite?? i got that GPS go!explore :)
    pretty cool, especially some games like MetalGear portable ops supports that GPS mode, so u can play a minigame with that gps, which u need to walk around your area x)

17. nicemovies

nicemovies Member

Both NDS and PSP has their own pros and cons. It's individual preference. I have a slim PSP and loving every minute of it. NDS screen is small though andit can't play mp3.
    But if you like games like MArio Brothers or Pokemons then you have to get NDS cos PSP does not have it.

18. but according to AkkiOnimusha from the previous page, it is written that it has the ability to play media/music?doesn't that incudes MP3 and MP4?-unsure

19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

yer, if you have the Moonshell app, any card for ds can play media ,
    DS has a camera and GSP....... from the looks of it
    [​IMG][​IMG]

20. I am going to get an NDSL by the end of next week, is there anything that i should get while i get de NDSL? like the accessories? which is must for a gamer?thanks ya :)