Psp vs ndsl

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Fahrenheitcore, Aug 9, 2008.

1. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

The DSI isn't coming out to Australia till like middle next year? Same as the PSP probably.

The PSP 3000 isn't a major overhaul of the PSP.. nothing really has changed.. I do hope the games get better for the PSP.. but then again I doubt it cause developers won't bother releasing games which will be ripped and available for download right after the release date. IMO, the games for the DS are really for little kids.. I don't see any good titles which would seriously interest the average teen.

2. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

for me i would say psp...

3. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Order from Japan, lol DS games are for all ages :p. i mean, mario and pokemon games still interest me :p.

4. Wasabi86

Wasabi86 Well-Known Member

Hahaha~!! HOORAY for mario and pokemon!! -bigclap
    i own a NDS with a M3 Simply.. and yeh.. it lacks graphics but theres the stylus touch screen interactiveness and a bigger range of games... and battery life aint as short as the PSP..
    ok back to playing one more game of Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS 7-tsu no Shima no Daibouken!! hehehee~

5. kazuki85

kazuki85 Member

PSP HAS some very good PSP-only games, mind you.

Thats the myth that most NDS fanboy created..."oh psp doesn't have very good games, they suck at games but they have good graphics lol". That is not so true. Get a PSP and a NDS, play them both with the best games both has to offer, then only judge! Don't hop on the bandwagon and have a biased opinion and say wat others say!

I can do so cause I played both for hours before! :p

Notably God of War, Crisis Core, Patapon, GTA series, Kingdom of Paradise, SW Battlefront Renegade Squadron, Medal of Honor... the list goes on.
    Haven't even count multi-platform games like Raw vs Smackdown, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Yggdra Union, Ridge Racer, Tekken....all those are good on a portable gaming system where u can play anywhere at all! Imagine those long trips on a public transport or on a plane...it just works wonders...

And btw, PSP can also play PSX, n64, Gameboy ADV, Gameboy, SNES, NES, Capcom Arcade System, Neo Geo Arcade system...just install all the Emulators u need and just play em! :D

Other stuff includes Wifi for internet surfing/online play, PSP Camera (need to buy extension), MP4 movies....the possibilities are virtually unlimited. More and more features are being exploited in the later firmwares...you can even use your PSP as a remote controller because it has infrared!

6. -=oopeteroo=-

-=oopeteroo=- Active Member

psp for grafic and rpg games + media

nds for Games but funnier game :D

7. ping

ping Member

I sorta agree with wat you say, but nds copied games are so much more easier to come by and easy to copy and install. I guess I'm just lazy. :p

8. kazuki85

kazuki85 Member

PSP games also just copy n paste la. Or drag n drop. Just plug your USB cable to your computer and thats it...

And who says PSP loads slow? It maybe true for UMD users out there, but most of us using Memory Card right? (LOL) Get a proper memory card and it can load fast!

I've been on both sides before...but the verdict is : NDS suitable for a family machine, good for kids and all. PSP is more personal, since u can hack/install applications on it. And the games are also more serious and cool...

Just imagine : Kratos (GoW) vs Mario . You'd be the judge. XD