Questions for the males! females can be noisy

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Aznguy123, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

@op, just say thanks an then walk off

doesnt matter if u interested in girls or not, just accept the compliment lol

2. i think only older and mature males would call a guy handsome. Younger guys are too immature to admit something like that so they are likely gay :naughty: -hellothar

3. cailini

cailini Well-Known Member

It's a compliment... Does it have you questioning?

4. francisl

francisl Member

interesting social gathering?
    kidding
    thinking too much is just going to be exhausting
    Thank the person and take it as an compliment like they all said

5. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

By the sounds of things you consider yourself pretty masculine in the fact that you are most probably homophobic as you seem to be pretty sensitive to the fact that you don't mind girls calling you cute and all those compliments when blokes uses those similar terms you direcctly think that they are hitting on you as if they are gay?
    Really just take it as a compliment, not everyone is "hitting on you" when they call you cute whether they are male or female. I don't think you get complimented much to realise what you trying to write in your OP.

I see my BF get complimented with similar things that you have by straight men too but that is because they are all comfortable with it other although they don't know each other very well. He doesn't even complain to me "OMG is he gay?"

6. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

@bb - but why you linking being masculine to being a homophobe? Also is it possible to not be into homosexuality and not support it and NOT have a phobia about it? a phobia.. man thats a strong word, brings up funny images of people running in terror and having heart attacks (well that part aint funny).

Maybe its because you are a girl and you know many 'modern' emasculated (to differing degrees) guys who are cool with being called cute by dudes, its not different to being called cute by a female (sounds a little bisexual lol). But for me Im cool with being told i look 'sharp', 'dapper', thats how we compliment each other, cute though.. thats for the chicks. if if OP is one of them androgynous types (you get a lot of them on dramas) then he's asking for it if he's trying to throw away all his masculinity and look like a female.

@ nobody - I think that "if your comfortable with your sexuality you'll do this and that" line is rubbish, only works on the week minded trying to prove they aint homo.

I'm so comfy with my sexuality that i KNOw what I do and don't take pleasure in, ''Society'' says I should be cool doing certain things... if Im comfy with my sexuality... shesh, i wont be defined by the world, i aint bonkers.

Cute.

cuteAdjective/kyo͞ot/
    1. Attractive in a pretty or endearing way.
    2. Sexually attractive

[​IMG]

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

it really comes down to whose saying it lmao if that guy looks feminine and compliments you then its pretty scary hahhaa

8. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

just take it as a compliment and get onto the next topic. you don't need to take everything personally. maybe the guys are more outspoken about these things than the girls where you live?!

it could also just be the culture in your region. never know.

9. uraha

uraha Well-Known Member

It means nothing, it could be a passing compliment. If you go to asia, a lot of poeple will go, hey leng lui (pretty girl/cute/etc) can i order fried rice or something.

10. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Being called handsome doesnt necessarily mean they hitting on you.
    They just complimenting you, thats all! nothing more! Your thinking too much!

11. NotaHandler

NotaHandler Well-Known Member

i can see why you could be concerned but my friends and i always joke around like that
    but we are pretty tight.

We get pretty touchy in ways too
    But not sexually
    just a slap in the ass once in while
    (we do play lots of sports so... )

12. homoloto

homoloto Well-Known Member

watching out 4 ur a**hole,period.