Raising The Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (2015)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by Jeff, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

whats thr name if Don, the book store owner.

2. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

So improbable, how a high powered attorney and mother, suddenly tires of her high powered atty husband and succumbs to the "simple life" seductions of a book store owner...

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

think the book store owner has a bigger D than her husband does. Think about girls here in america, they would use their rich husband for money. For pleasure, they would use the dudes with bigger Ds.... in this case, african americans.... Most girls arent like that, but this is a prime exmaple of y she gonna hang with the book store owner..

4. that bookstore guy is creepy lol dunno the actors name but he creepy!

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

The same guy that was in CHL that Kayi thought he liked her.

6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

ah don? lol yeah. he's always a bad guy on TVB. but man he's swag. LOLZ what's his name.

7. ralphrepo

What Ben Wong needs to do; bitch slap the student falsely accusing him; bitch slap his unfaithful wife; then bitch slap Don the book store creep.

8. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

i thought the ending was kinda disappointing...

9. the last case about law student dragged on didn't like it.

I can see TVB making sequel to this...Grace Chan is beautiful -innocent

10. ralphrepo

I too, think the ending was rather stupid. But... IMHO, the last case where the professor was falsely accused, I think it would have helped tell the story much better had Grace Chan, when she was on the stand; if it would have been teased out that she too, had been sexually harassed, with her sudden realization on the stand that she had been unfair to her new professor because of her previous bad experience with the old one. I can also see TVB making a sequel to this, but I'm not of the opinion that Grace Chan is beautiful; frankly, I think she's rather plain, though in a nice way but I don't really her attractive at all. I rather displeased by the fact that Ben Wong's wife wasn't taken to task for cheating on her husband, even as she came running back to him, it wasn't justice at all. And that Gigi girl? She should have been publicly embarrassed and her old man boyfriend should have been arrested. IMHO, a lot of loose ends in this ending.

11. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

ralphrepo your absolutely right!

but sequel ?? they need better stories man