Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Akademik, Feb 6, 2005.

1. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

your scare me :eek:hno:... are your well thought out thoughts as scary and depressing >,<

2. missjennie

missjennie Well-Known Member

how come it seem like my post count went down =(

so cold in boston

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

so whats ur point about the IT we have now? Highly unlikely what...the with IT records can't be forged or altered???

4. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

i think everyone's post count went down cos i took out the 1word spam.. *cough* i mean 1 word sentence thing. :wiggle:

5. Moki

Moki Guest

hmmm i wonder how ants make love? LOL massive orgy with the queen.

6. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

IT as in, stuff is stored all over the place. to change all of them would be very difficult.
    and i thought the eggs were fertalized after they were layed

7. missjennie

hahaha.. why are u wondering that?

8. missjennie

:nuts: lol that sucks.. why!! why!!! T_T

9. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

c'mon now, you and knoc were going at it like it was some chat session

10. Knoctur_nal

hey...u were a part of that too dank..yes..agreed..stuff is stored everywhere these days via IT...but as times goes on..things..get...how do i say....changed.....like a rumor....with 10 people lines up in a row..start something at one end...when it gets to the other end....something totally different.....and..with different places to store info..the possibility of the info not being consistant...

11. I didn't see the big deal about the 1 word thing, I mean, it seems like people were enjoying it and it was somewhat creative and funny

12. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

^it started to get out of hand.. i already said if it was gonna turn into a spam fest and if no one followed the rules I would delete the whole thread which i did. :p

13. missjennie

yeah its was fun!! u just ruined our wonderful here! *pooo u*

14. Knoctur_nal

agreed...it did get out of hand....i've seen these one word games on other forums and they go like how we first did it..which made it interesting as people put in wierd one word that made no sense at all and when it was put together in the end....quite the read...but...one worders come in dif forms..and i guess we want this one to make sense...so..the rules we shall follow..good stuff....

15. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

see now you're talking info that is passed on from person to person. im talking about writing it down and storing it in multiple databases or libraries...

16. Knoctur_nal

yeah..in the writing of that info or making a database ot it....it can be incorrect..don't u think.....

17. Moki

Moki Guest

how bout the 10 word game? lol that way it wont count as spam

18. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

it wouldnt matter how many words it is i mean its not spam cause its one word.
    it was spam because u put random nonsense o_O. one hippo shot dog jumped banana left tommorow all yukon. there hows that ten words still considerd spam. but yeah i mean come onnnnnn if it was "yesterday three men became a star" thats ok but if u then put yesterday three men became a star door knob then the sentance just makes no sense

19. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

so you think there will be only one person recording?

20. Knoctur_nal

no...many ofcourse..but all with dif versions...