Random Thread: What are you thinking now?

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by iiimj4everiii, May 14, 2007.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I am thinking about how I wasted 2 hours of my time watching a terrible production of school drama/musical =_=bbb

I feel cheated by the Earl Haig name >_<bbb

2. lol youre not in high school anymore right?

ZOMGGGGGGG HIAKE IS BLUEEEEEE!!!!

im jealous :(

3. hiake

LOL, yeah I am far from high school now... You just reminded me of how ANCIENT I am... =_=b

And yes, it totally helps me recovering from my age-related depression that you are so jealous about my blue status :p

4. lol i beat you at 1k, then BOOM you doubled me in less than a month.... wow... it cant just be the religious section... WHAT IS YOUR SECRET O GREAT ONE?!?!

5. hiake

Flame and be flamed, that's the way of life... -innocent

6. i got the flaming part, but im not too fond of being flamed -lol

speaking of which... i FINALLY reached 1.9 k lol

7. hiake

Well, it's all about balance you see, you got to be ready to be on the receiving end of what you dish out (I know it's a bad and WRONG metaphor, but bear with me :p)

Yeah... so when I flame people, I totally expect them to give as good as they've got... Then you'll flame with abandon ^+++^

8. lol thank you for teaching me the ways of legit spaming -lol

9. hiake

And yeah, if you direct your post to particular persons like @dann or @BR, that person would end up answering you ^^bbbb But it doesn't ALWAYS work...

I learned that in the religions section, coz a general line of comment (without dedication as to WHO I am addressing) would often go ignored...

10. ^ lol i already use that a lot haha

11. hiake

Right on LOL

12. iiimj4everiii

iiimj4everiii Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about if I should start doing my research paper now. >.< It's due on the coming tuesday and I've only read one of the sources. >.< I think I should start after I eat something.

13. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Im Thinking Why Arent The Guys Posting Their Singing Up!! Hahahahaha*

14. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

I just sold something on Ebay for $400 dollars, and I'm hesitant sending him the item due to his 0 feedback and unconfirmed address. It is an intangible item which isn't covered by Ebay either! I'm so greedy I might just do it.

15. hiake

^ LOL did you just sold your imaginery friend Cass??? JKS

That "intangible item" part remind me of that :p

16. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

i am thinkin: "what the hell is gonna happen to me, when i get news from my college, sayin how i failed the easiest exam on my A level maths, but passed the harder paper :S????"...><" ><" ><" ><" ><".....stil another maths exam left - statistics...need to focuss on gettin 100% on that!!!! To do A2 maths next year!!!!! ><" ><" ><"....."

17. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

I'm thinking I can't believe I just ate a meatball sub, ham cheese and beef sandwich, and a bolw of curry chicken... Pray for me... Oh god.

18. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Chinese fried rice...

19. Xx_Flora_xX

Xx_Flora_xX Well-Known Member

i am thinkin of nth reli............hmm....thinkin i shud go shower soon! so random!

20. Xx_Flora_xX

Xx_Flora_xX Well-Known Member

hahah, i jux had a pack of chips , a big plate of penne and 2 pieces of deep fried chicken and 2 glasses of wine! looks like am goin to die soon~~ O.O