Raymond Lam = Charmaine Sheh or Myolie Wu

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Oct 22, 2007.

?

vote!

1. Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) = 榮秀風

47 vote(s)
    75.8%
  2. Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) = 方秉怡

12 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Neither

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Hehehe. obv ah sheh. like these two pairings!
    but i feel sorry for myolie as she has been there for raymond when he was down.

edit: woops, i put lam fung on the poll too. hahaha.

2. i like myolie but her role is quite irrelevent in this... lol charmaine & ray been through alot to be together.....they looked so good on screen together in this series!

3. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Charmaine will be a good choice for Ray.They have been tru alot...

4. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i would love Raymond pair wif Charmaine, any way.. i oso feel sad for Myolie end up cant wif someone she love the most.. but Myolie is oso happy, cos she get a man who love her so much...

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

michelle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Lol, I think Raymond and Charmaine look better together.
    Myolie and Raymond is kinda.. bleh. D:

6. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

both are good pairings for raymond...but in the end i like the charmaine and raymond pair because, it feels more natural for them to be together than raymond with myolie

7. xbabiee

xbabiee New Member

i really thought both myolie and charmaine looked good with raymond but in the end i wouldve also chosen charmaine bcuz they've suffered alot and raymond truly loves charmaine more deep down, but i feel srry for myolie bcuz she can't be with the man she loves most but at least she finds the person who loves her and will be there to take care of her for the rest of her life :D

8. sweety_girl

sweety_girl Well-Known Member

I like Raymond & Charmaine, they look good together, I feel so srry for Myolie:(
    (Too bad Bosco doesn't have a role in there, because I really want Raymond, Charmaine, Myolie & Bosco act in one drama^^)

9. pikasandy

pikasandy Member

Definitely Charmaine and Ray. They look so much cuter together.

10. vicvicd123

vicvicd123 Member

ray

raymond is sooo handsome!

11. ponnieswan

ponnieswan New Member

i think raymond and myolie is better coz they're more natural compared 2 charray pairings. although in TDOL charmaine's age is smaller than raymond, but i still don think they make a perfect couple since charmaine reli looks older than raymond.

12. Intricatex3

Intricatex3 Member

raymond looks good with both, but i think is better with charmaine cause they've been through alot and she really did love him alot and he really couldnt forget her either.

13. lilazngurl2156

lilazngurl2156 New Member

Charmaine and raymond! Represent! They are awesome together.....

14. apples

apples Member

I liked Raymond with Charmaine more in this series , I just couldn't see Raymond and Myolie together. Charmaine has been through a lot, and in that one scene where Raymond slapped her and said Myolie is her girlfriend - that was harsh .

15. bkwan

bkwan Member

yup, i agree

16. end1ess1ov3

end1ess1ov3 Member

Well i believe that Raymond looks good with both but Raymond and Charmaine makes a cuter couple! But i like Myolie's character as well but Raymond and Charmaine's character have been through a lot and they have good chemistry!

17. Jeffrey Lau

Jeffrey Lau Active Member

R&C. Myolie always looked like an outsider.