Reason Why The Family Spilt Up Spoiler

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ultim8camper, Aug 1, 2008.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

ok i am pissed off the person behind it all
    us linda after watching ep 5 and watching preview for ep 6 the person why jo ba and ho ma split up because linda gave a letter to jo ba that was written by hung yee i cannot believe that linda is the mok how juu yan i am soooooo pissed at linda now i really do wanna slap her
    what do u guys think??

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

where did u watch the preview?

Well it's the evil mother directing the daughter, u don't need to be da pissed off XD

3. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

havent seen the preview but did linda read the letter?? she's just listening to her mom -.-

4. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yepp yepp shes was very young and had no idea .... no need to blame her! its not her fault ...

5. ultim8camper

i know but it just makes me angry when things happen with families ... i mean its a great story but i just hate things that start a spark in ruining the entire family >.>

6. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

i reckon linda was told to do it by her mom. so its not 100% her wrong

7. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

you should hate her mom, not her lol... waiting for eps6.... arghhhh!! lol

8. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

You should not hate Linda, she was a little obedient girl who followed her mother's instruction. Plus it looks like she whole-heartedly regrets doing that (as shown in the preview). We'll see more details in episode 6. I can't wait!

9. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I don't see why you're angry. It's not like she deliberately split up the family. I bet she didn't even know what the contents of the letter was.

10. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

Well technically she's not the 'mok hau hak sau' since her mother was the one that told her to do it.. making her mother the real one. She had no idea what giving this letter to him would do.. so you can't blame her.

11. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

nah i just don't like linda, her acting isn't exactly the best especially her crying skills
    it was funny when ah saa yee called her "wu lee ging gor lui" (daughter of fox demon) (fox demon means third person who ruins people family)
    I'm pissed about the letter too, don't worry ultim8camper i know what you mean!

12. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

i could barely make out what was happening in the preview trailer cos linda was crying and talking at the same time. every time she does that, i have no idea what she is trying to say.

13. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

omg so true....
    durin the preview for ep6.
    ...i could not decipher what linda was saying cos she bawling....

14. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

despite the fact i dont like Linda Chung, i have to agree that this is not her fault at all, she was a kid, she dont know better...

its always the adult that directs the kids, even when Linda is an adult, her mom still uses her in a way... =\

15. ultim8camper

ok i regret what i said ......... i started crying when linda cryed on ep 6
    Michelle yim pretended to overdose on on meen yerk and jo ba come to "supposedly" the rescue...

16. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

You're not a dude, are you? 'Cause that part wasn't that sad.

17. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol so ur a linda hater? ....... lol even if linda didnt hand him the note, i reckon the family was gunna spilt anyway, coz of har yu's mum ,

18. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

And you need to calm it down with the multiple "lol" in between every other word in yo' posts. You're just making yourself look more of a tool than you really are.

19. MowMowCool

MowMowCool New Member

they are selfish. Everybody is thinking on their own good. <_<

20. ultim8camper

u all are such haters... im a guy and i cry when there a sad scene.. im very weird when someone cry i cry when some one scream i scream ...*ponders why* ... tbh i think linda is great ......... what wrong with her acting skills ...... and what the hell is wrong with kate i like her too ... i mean come on there pronunciations not too well but still great acting imo .......