Recommend me a handbag

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by ribsandbbqbeef, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

get her a longchamp le plaige, its trendy, casual, with a slight hint of luxury

[​IMG]

you can also personalize it! so just go google the long champ website

or the botkier bianca bag. its luxury with a hint of casualness.

[​IMG]

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Chloe is very likely to be out of the $1000-$1500 budget... But Longchamp can be a nice alternative if you can find retailers in your city.

3. tenshi_dew

tenshi_dew Member

i read in many magazines that this season, BIG BIG bags in metallic colours will be extremely in fashion.

a pretty gucci bag.
    [​IMG]

4. hiake

If I remember correctly, that bag is like 3.5K... I am sure it look awesome with a hefty price tag like that...

But personally I found Frida Giannini is overrated, I totally preferred the Tom Ford era Gucci better than now... Her purple and prints are kind of tacky IMO, that whole 20's polished glamour got so old by now and she's still doing it... >.<

5. ribsandbbqbeef

ribsandbbqbeef Well-Known Member

Thanks for the quick tutorial....info is awesome & priceless. Now I can differentiate an authentic from a replica a little better than before lol -lol

6. ribsandbbqbeef

Lol, that's cool man, means you have good taste :thumbsup:

I have 2 friends: one who used to work @ coach and one who used to work @ LV. They both got 50% off 10 bags each year. Bought everything they ever wanted in one year and quit their jobs & moved on. lol.

For their "quality" and "legacy" lol

Oooh, nice. And within my budget (the Le Pliage collection) lol. Thanks.

luckily, there's one 3 subway stops from where I live lol =) Maybe I'll check it out sometime.

Big is good, cuz I give my wife a lot of my stuff to hold in her bag all the time hahaha. And as generous as I am and as much as I love my wife...don't think I'll ever be willing to pay for that gucci bag lol.

7. ribsandbbqbeef

So just to update all of you. Ended up not getting her a bag. Asked her and she said she has enough bags at the moment (Is that even possible? lol) Got her some IPL treatments @ a medispa instead and took her out to a nice restaurant (Babbo) instead. But thanks for all your suggestions, cuz I'll eventually need them when she goes back into the purse buying mode again.

8. hiake

Hey, bottom line, just visit a SAKS. :p

9. ribsandbbqbeef

Yup, or Nieman Marcus -cool

10. hiake

I don't know why, but Neiman Marcus just yell old money to me -sweat while SAKS is like... swans and new money...

Weird perception... -huh

11. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

anything dior...

12. hiake

Few Dior handbags are in that range... And surely none of them big >.<