Reminds me of Japanese Drama~

Discussion in 'Yes Sir, No Sir - 點解阿Sir係阿Sir' started by Jeff, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I'm not sure about you guys.. but so far this series reminds me of Gokusen.

Gokusen is a Japanese drama that talks about delinquents and how a teacher comes in & teaches them "life lessons" and friendship. Eveyone hated Yankumi (the teacher) at the beginning & near the end of the season, they love her. Gokusen has season 1-3, with a movie as well.

So far in this series, the badasses does smoking & shit.. but i have a feeling that Moses and Tavia (& maybe Linda? Not sure if shes a teacher) will make them become a better person & not badasses.

If you have a chance, you should check out Gokusen too. Very popular drama in Japan! :)

2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

hmm.. not seen that j-drama.

But this drama so far reminds me TVB:
    Shine On You - Also about school where michal tao and kenix kwok - both teachers teaches their pupil to be good when they were naughty and bad.
    Suspects in Love: Undercover Joe Ma then goes in that tea shop to find out [took the whole drama] - prob same with this?. Also same with this.. how Moses went undercover and how is head shouts at him same with suspects in love

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

this series started off pretty bad/slow, however, i do believe that it will be a lot better when everyone is introduce.

4. tranceNrg

tranceNrg Well-Known Member

the k4 shit obviously copied hana yori dango lol

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Lol. I thought of that too. Thought i was missing something that i wanted to say. But instead of the coolest people.. they're the most badass of the school.

6. louis87

louis87 Well-Known Member

seems got some cool actors in this series.....
    the promo looks great........

7. jany417

jany417 Member

hope this one lives up to the expectation

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Stephen Chow did something similar in Fight Back to School where he was a cop and had to go undercover in a school to investigate arms trafficking