Resident Evil 5 (RE5) demo

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by *funkyellowmonkey(ps3 id), Feb 5, 2009.

1. DaRkUnitX

DaRkUnitX Member

I dont know why, but I felt so dumbfounded trying to adjust to the controls even though it was somewhat similar to RE4 controls.

2. shadowsoul

shadowsoul Well-Known Member

the demo is not bad nice graphics
    i just hate not being able to move when shooting or being in melee mode

3. the_laughing_man

the_laughing_man Well-Known Member

I totally agree, I played it and deleted it the same day, I really don't like the new enemies I miss the old zombies and hate the whole Africa zone. Bring back an inner city thats torn apart!

4. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i dnt know what u been playing but u can press whatever directional button to change wep ... for exapmle if ur the guy u press left for pistol up for shot gun right for granade and down for herbs ........ tbh i thioought it was oki but controls were lame ... when u turn its sooo slow ..l but u cant quick tunr but that takes u the opposite direction soo that doesnt help if ya wanna move side ways .... and what got me was not enough ammo ... i kept dying cause no ammo .... oh and wth u cant move while using the knife and u walk soo slow when ur shooting ... i was planning on buying this game aswell but not so much now ........ btw i played it on the ps3 ... ....

5. goofnerd

goofnerd Well-Known Member

just graphics are better.

i played the resident evil 4 wii version
    love it because of the control.
    really different than the normal control

6. msxon

msxon Member

Resident evil 5 game play was bad but graphics was good.

7. Say Jai Bao

Say Jai Bao Well-Known Member

Resident evil 5 was just overrated, gameplay is freaking horrible! Street fighter 4 was a better investment

8. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I only just recently played the full game on the PS3 and its really fun especially with another friend.

It suxs on single player though, really difficult to handle.

The controls just need getting used to.

I remember on one of my solo plays during chapter (1-2) I managed to successfully survive the stage with just using the knives and no other guns or whatsoever. But I ended up with 0% accuracy grade C though, was a surprise I could go through it literally naked