Resident Evil

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Kachi_no_Kemuri, May 2, 2007.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

^ Well, there's nobody around, so it's okay (I guess) Maybe we should consider creating a new thread for Silent Hill or something...

My take: at the plane of death, they may still "move on", reincarnate or whatever, if they have fulfilled their unfinished business (like the burnt girl at the end of the film I guess), but at the same time, those "killed" dead people on the plane of death are more like... snib out of existence.

Another theory would be: They are all manifestation of the girl's grudge, but since they are image of real person (at some point in time), they were able to overrule the girl (the creator) and her power (the pyramid monster)...

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i got my eye on you two.

3. hiake

^ Join the discussion on Silent Hill then :D

I find the graphics quite surprisingly good (and almost shoot to shoot from the game for a few scenes...) And even though it's not THAT much of an action film (unlike most zombie flicks), it was a decent one... Too bad they don't really have any material to make a "sequel"

4. Knoctur_nal

not a fan of console games.

5. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

^He's secretly grinning from ear to ear spying on us.
    Well, I am thinking those people, like u said, are dead, thru a fire or sth rite?
    But they are not aware of it. I think there's sth spoken to that effect in the movie, can't confirm it though.
    So when that girl creature finally rip them apart, they know they are dead. Hmm does that make sense?

Uh Knoc, we are talkin abt Silent Hill the movie >.<

6. hiake

^ Yeah, that does... that could be IT! That's why they carry on the cult rituals and be secretive and all...

7. BabyRain

-bigclap ^Kudos to us both for solving the Silent Hill mystery!

8. Knoctur_nal

u two need to get out more...pft..silent hill flick...a bust in my book...

9. hiake

^ I should have been in bed at any rate... going out is out of the question for me at this time of the day.

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

some screens from RE5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. hiake

Finally someone catch the thread back on topic :p

The second photo remind me of that imaginated world of Re-Cycle (starring Angelica Lee)... Somehow...

@Fearless: Would you mind making the pics just a little bit smaller??

12. Knoctur_nal

so if u go to uoft..that means ur toronto based..so hence it 430am where ur at...hmph...midnight dim sum run anyone...

13. hiake

^ Yes, and thanks Knoc for revealing my secret hiding place.

14. Knoctur_nal

aint ya heard, im captain obvious:

[​IMG]

15. BabyRain

lol Hiake... it ain't so secret anymore since that toronto thread.

Cool pictures... Lookin at them just set my zombie sense tingling and I so wanna play the game :D Creepy and exciting!

16. hiake

Yeah, but I was hoping that some may have overlooked that thread @_@b

17. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

too difficult... just change your screen's resolution or something

18. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

looks like a great game

as for the silent hill ....ummm the burnt girl grew up and her evil incarnation is the little girl killing everyone and something about the daughter is the split or some sort

19. Azechi

Azechi Active Member

Never got into RE until RE4, that just blew things out of the water. I touched upon but never got far in the other REs, controls and gameplay weren't my style, especially the "run past zombies if you can" part to save ammo. In RE4 there was no real shortage of ammo, you saw bad guy, you shot bad guy to pieces.

20. hiake

I didn't like the fist fight aspect of RE4... Leon were able to do martial art moves if he is caught by zombies.

Never got too far with that =_=b Will catch up when the Wii version is released...