Rich + Ugly VS. Poor + Handsome?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by thomas, Jun 5, 2006.

1. superchrls

superchrls Well-Known Member

I'm a guy but I would pick the poor pretty girl and I would make enough money for both of us. She won't have to work if she doesn't want to.

2. Anon

Anon Well-Known Member

rich ugly girl duh. there's something call plastic surgery

3. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

This is soo common in today's world. Look at the richest men in the world (I'm talking about the billionaires, like Bill Gates), they're all ugly, yet they still manage to get model-type wives.

What's your meaning of poor? You mean a 'hobo on the street' type poor?

I think the guy has to have at least some orientation in life, like even if he didn't have a 6-figure income, I think I'd still be okay with that...

This is tricky...

4. distemper

distemper Well-Known Member

definately go for poor + handsome because it is possible to make your own wealth ... as opposed to sticking with a rich + ugly one , =))

5. bitterswtz

bitterswtz Member

I pick the poor but handsome guy. I want beautiful babies! I'm sorry but I just can't like a guy that way if he is fugly. As long as the handsome guy is a good person.... I am willing to go bring in the money!!

Or I will knock some sense into the handsome guy and tell him to get his act together and go earn some money.

6. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

i don't know, maybe a rich ugly guy. lol
    cuz then u could get all their money and then after that, dump them. :D

but actually, poor handsome guy would be good too. but who knows, they might be pretty and all that, n if their poor they'll just love u for ur money..

i don't know, but i think i might go for poor handsome guy then. cuz if he loves u n u love him, then we could love a lifetime with each other. :)

7. bry0155

bry0155 Member

I'll pick the handsome and intelligent guy
    With his intelligent, he'll sure can make money

8. mrsJUNGYUNHO.

mrsJUNGYUNHO. Active Member

i think ill choose poor+handsome .. BUT thats only if he is not some junki that is poor because he went gamble and stuff . If it is just he is poor cos he was born in a poor family, but is hard working, I'll accept that ! ^^

I don't care if they have heaps of money. i just cant go out with a person that i just want to punch him across the face when i see him.

wait, can i choose middle class , not handsome and not ugly! >_>

9. ipepsi

ipepsi Well-Known Member

its not all about the money!!! where's the love......
    marry rich guy ttreat u like shit
    marry poor guy u can make it in life togetherr

10. nunubutt

nunubutt Well-Known Member

for those people who say greed for picking rich person or not all money, i don't know about you but i try to think realistic. And I know its not all money and greed but i'd sure like to wake up each day knowing my family will have food on the table. And a side note. These questions are terrible. There's never a compromise answer, always two extremes. but thats the fun of it suppose. haha.

11. joannang

joannang Active Member

rich
    a guy cant be handsome after 50, so why sacrafice a whole lifetime of luxury over something you can get used to and eventually doesnt matter?

12. evalnekochan

evalnekochan Well-Known Member

13. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

OK... my analysis is that in most series the poor pretty girls always end up pretty well in the end! So yea... being poor isnt a problem =)! But realistically... putting "love" aside... your looks will only last you about half a lifetime... not to mention you'll prolly not be as attracted to the same woman if you see her everyday! Money on the other hand is much more practical... if you're rich enough it will last you a lifetime... and you can never be sick of having money!!!

14. ralliartlancerevov

ralliartlancerevov Well-Known Member

i'd rather have an ugly girl with great personality then have a great looking girl who is a gold digger

15. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

I used to be poor but described as "not baaad". But all the girls don't want me.

Now, I have alot of money all the gold diggers come, all girls want $$ or security.

Big problem.

16. Yuhsuke

Yuhsuke Well-Known Member

haha. lol gold diggers. now you have no choice but to pick an ugly one that will love you for you and not your money, cuz all the hawt ones want your money.

17. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

haha. I''m good looking :) and meet all the gold diggers :<

Hope the next ones are good; maybe I 'll pretend to be poor. Tell the girls I'm on social welfare or somthin

haha

Oh yea. BTW, I was just making things up to make a point. haha

18. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

stop digging up old posts

19. pongalong

pongalong Member

depends... which one am i in love with? i really do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. because the guy i really liked wasn't great looking at all, but he grew on me and i started thinking he was so cute because he was so nice to me. if the guy loved was ugly and just happened to be rich, then that's great, we wouldn't have any monetary problems. but if the guy i fell in love with was poor but handsome, then we would figure out everything together. go to places where you can get in for free. you don't need money to be together or to have fun, you just need each other. and if it's marriage we're talking about, then of course the poor guy and girl would have some problems, but as long as there's a roof over your head, food in your tummy, and an amazing face to look at.. that's the best thing anyone could ever ask for. =D

20. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

Neither.. being rich/poor does not seem to have any correlation with looks to me, so I dun reli see the point in comparing the 2 combinations that were given.

lol.. you sure you have any idea what plastic surgery is about? Wait till you get a gf who did it.. then tell us if you still like her.