Rich + Ugly VS. Poor + Handsome?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by thomas, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Kher89

Kher89 Well-Known Member

Based of experience of life,most of the girls i know are materialistic.No offense to the girls here.

2. edmundteh

edmundteh Well-Known Member

okay like tis...think a bit futher, if ur handsome and no money, so u expect to marry the girl then dont provide her anythin financially? so both no need to eat?
    tats why, whether you are female or male...pocket must have.

3. Lilydream

Lilydream Well-Known Member

i don't think that u can really choose someone like that because u have to think that in all the relationship there are ur feeling in the game and no matter how is the guy it depend only on u..because it will be the one with who u will live and share some moments...( maybe not all ur life but still a part of ur life)
    But if one day i have to choose between someone who is rich but ugly and another one who is handsome and totally poor i think i will choose the first one...because the first one is the good choice ...not because he is rich but because that he was ugly! and rich. it show how much he work to reach what he has now compare the one who is handsome and is still poor ( i think this one spend more his time sleeping than work)...

4. mlenstylez

mlenstylez Member

not enough choices. it definately depends on the guy. but if i HAD to choose...id probably pick poor and handsome. toiling together through hard times, bonding. =] on the other hand, an if someone picked an ugly rich guy the relationship would probably be based only on money...

5. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I choose a poor and beautiful girl.

6. yip

yip Well-Known Member

well depends if im poor or rich

if im poor, well i may be a golddigger -shock

well, if i am rich well a poor hot chick is great! as long as she has a nice personality 2

7. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

how about someone u can get along with????

8. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^ + all the conditions from OP's post?

9. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

I don't know too many rich people that are ugly :/ Look aty Hugh Heffner.. He looks pretty good for his age...

10. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

omg?
    EWWWW UR KIDDING RIGHT??? right???

11. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

i said for his age lor :)

12. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Wuahahaha...then its still ewww...sorry
    uve got bad taste when it comes to old men....

13. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

i pick none because im not a girl

14. ma123456

ma123456 Active Member

Why not have them both ,pick the rich guy females, n then nag them too death n take his $$$ and split it with the poor handsome guy, happily ever after. -scooter

15. yume

yume Member

lol.....good idea

but i still pick da poor handsome guy....cos der's a chance he can get rich unless da ugly one do plastic surgery