Ridiculous?

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by KaY_xD, Mar 18, 2008.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i guess that's how it is funny....

i feel so bad for Angela ......*sigh* im looking forward for the actual show.

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Yes, Episode 1 was so funny. Poor Angela Tong, she had to suffer alot but it kept cracking me up. I downloaded Episode 2 but i still didn't watch it. I will when i have time. Oh yea, i am also waiting for the actual show as well.

3. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

To me, its a bit disappointing, seen the 1st 2 eps. n its just not too good. Waiting for the HK show to come back on cos im sure that will be better cos it'll feel more like the old days. Shame they cant get all 3 original presenters back. Hope they stick to the 3 presenter structure for the HK shows cos think that format worked best.

4. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

i think they should make more eps rather than just 3

5. dlim

dlim Banned

but these 3 eps is only about them going overseas to learn games from other gameshows...they've started recording reg HK-based eps already!

6. where can i download these episodes?? lol i wanna watch -tongue2

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

from the download section akkionimusha.

8. pebblesnpearls

i want the actual show to come on

9. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

angela is so funny her and her bad luck its funny yet i feel bad for her

10. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I felt the team was good for the first 3 episodes. Love seeing Angela, Timmy Hung and Wong Cho Lam...haha

11. wing834

wing834 Active Member

shows have to be ridiculous to be funny lol~ i love this show!! the games and the whole concept is pretty funny, cant wait for the "real" show nxt week :D

12. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

some parts were pretty funny
    cant wait for the actual series to come out
    too bad it only shows once a week

13. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Haha...did anyone hear what ella said to angela when they were playing the human hula hoop game?

14. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Angela is so cute...she was there in the first episode in HK...Guess she enjoyed alot in Japan and Taiwan...hehe

15. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I loved those first 3 epsiodes of them going to Taiwan and Japan. I laughed so hard, I was crying. Right now I like those 3 shows better than the actual show right now.

16. mia77

mia77 Member

i think this show is funny, i mean the action is fun and the words are fun, how the talk....it just a funny show, Eric Tsang is funny, everyone know that, although some people doesn't like him, but i think he's ok.

17. Athena

Athena Well-Known Member

angela's luck got better in the final episode.. so i guess it balances the equation.. sometimes in life you have to give and take..

18. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Angela must really have bad luck, this and the bitch slap she got

19. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

it was ok i guess