Roger Car Crash Again?

Discussion in 'D.I.E. Again - 古靈精探 B' started by LJkAze, Sep 8, 2009.

1. LJkAze

LJkAze Guest

In the first season of D.I.E Roger dies from a car crashes because Siu Yi said one life for another life; So Roger chose death but Sonija have their baby. Then D.I.E Again is announce and then I wonder wtf I though that Roger is dead so why is their a 2nd season; then I found out that there was an Alternate Ending which lift the curse of Roger being together with Sonija and saving Roger life from the car crash is really funny and the reason the baby was so fat because Siu Yi fed his son a bowl of rice before he was born. Now in season 2 opening you see Roger getting Car Crash Again; Damn dont tell me they going to kill him again with the car?

2. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

I remember Sonijia and her baby visits Roger at his grave? So yah, how he came back alive?

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i dont bother w/ the opening, cuz it's the same damn song >< dun worry he's not gonna die

4. LJkAze

LJkAze Guest

Like i mention there is an alternate ending; reason that they made the new season because they first had a high rating and people think differently about Roger death so they made an alternate ending to save Roger.