Ron Ng's Acting.

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by shinobi, Feb 3, 2007.

1. razorw

razorw Well-Known Member

He's okay .. not great... improvement yes, but he's still pretty annoying in my mind. Reminds me of a worse version of Louis Koo.

2. I think that his acting skill improved a bunch, its way better than his acting in his old series "The Academy"

3. LoloMelon

LoloMelon Member

it improved but i feel that someone else should have taken ths role to make it more interseting- i think it was too "ching yee" too righteous for him- i think bosco or ron could have made it more interesting

4. bmush

bmush Member

It is better...though so far, the character isn't exactly hard to portray...but I haven't seen very much of it yet.

5. bchanana

bchanana Well-Known Member

it's slowly improving. like once he keeps doing more, which we are going to have to live with, he'll be real good.

6. AnnieS

AnnieS Active Member

I think Ron improved his acting in this series, although I don't like his character, Leo, at the beginning to the ending (for some reasons).

His singing is ok. At the first time I heard the song, I thought the singer were Raymond or Bosco & Steven instead of Ron ^_^

7. ohhokie

ohhokie Member

hmmm i really dont know what to say about Ron, he needs to improve!! his acting is suck...

8. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

rons acting imrpoved dramatically in brink of law. his singing did too in the brink of law themesong with steven. i think in the next few years, he will get leading roles.

9. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

I would prefer Bosco if compare with him. I dont like Ron's acting too. Although he might improve, but still i hate his acting.

10. LimitedGC03

LimitedGC03 Active Member

I thought he was exellent! I loved him in the drama. I never got to finish the drama though. My mom borrowed them from one of her friends, and by the time she got the chance to bring home the last episodes, I kinda lost interest.

11. hillary

hillary Active Member

I always have this impression that Ron is very rebellious and "Jong tong" - do without thinking the consequences. So it is hard for me to adapt to his character here. True he has improve a lot since The Academy but I dont buy his goodie goodie character. lol

12. Kooslee

Kooslee Well-Known Member

I think he's improve greatly. People need to give him a break and stop picking on him. For example, people used to complaint about Charmaine Sheh's acting, but now she is one of the finest TVB actresses.

13. xpham

xpham Member

before i wished he stuck to being a dancer hes not so good at acting or singing but now that i watched TBOL i cant say his acting is very good i can just say its improving :)

14. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

He really improved in his acting compare with other series like Twin Brothers or The Academy and at least this series he act very natural. Very talent actor and hopefully he can act more better than this time.
    ________
    iolite vaporizer

#34 tvfan07, Dec 4, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011