S.D Intro ~

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Nov 30, 2007.

1. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

sure....should i do a handstand as well?

2. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

she is not just standing there. notice the head tilt at the perfect angle. the stylish hands in pockets. and of course, the casual way she holds the camera. its oozing with coolness! :p

3. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

pfffft! why delete?! *sigh*
    hahahas, thankies :D. PS? I'm guessing that stands for PhotoShop? lmao. no no.. that program is too complex for me. hahaha. I use a noob editing program called Macromedia Fireworks. -bigclap
    Ooo, what's it for then? school work? hahahas, making a collage is pretty funn. -clapclap

cool pose?! lmao. The pic ic cool uh huh -rolleyes but pose? ... I'm not even posing in that pic! lol, hahahas.

LOL. I think Angie was talking about your avie? =S not sure.. hahahas but Cloud - you looked at my pic in sooo much details. rofl. hahahas. "the stylish hands in pockets" lol. I alwyas have my hands in my pocket - I dunno why.... <_<

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

lol....yes i was talking about it his pose cuz i thought he was talking about his too haha misread :p

ps is photoshop yes...u can edit pics with it etc...and yes complicated...im using another prog for it

5. SUSIE-DANG-1988

[​IMG]

How old do you guys think I look like? hehe.

6. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Well judging by how old the computers look, maybe like 4-5 years ago?? -lol

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

rofl! but in school they do have old computerrrss! :p
    we too "young" to have the new pc's. hahaha

8. haun

haun Well-Known Member

tell your school to stop being a cheap ass and spend some real money on the comp equipments :p

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

hey hey hey...susie QQ...welcome to PA noob...kekeke....j.k

nice pics...!!....more please...hehehe.....

10. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Lol, okay, I don't know... my school was also using crappy computers, ie. Windows 98 when it was already year 2005... -lol

Okay, if you're born in 88, you must be in Uni right now, so that picture must have been sometime late high school then>??? lol

11. boii

boii Well-Known Member

BB if S.D is considered as a "noob" then does that equal you to be a noob as well then.

12. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

wow i shoulda copied ur into thread!! just edit it a bit, hehee :D

13. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

Oh darn I missed your pics to see what you look like. Your one of the members, other than the mods, that I wonder about, what the person behind the post is like. As we posted a bit on the fellow Uk'ers thread as well. Oh well.

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

@BB: hahahas, jung more pics?! mo ar... lol. Where's yours sin? kekeke. trade. hahahahs.

@lovingly: rofl. hahaha. Nice thread?! lol. what's so good about it ar? lol.
    your thread looks okay wor.. hehehes. btw, i personally don't think i have a welsh accent. lol.

@sakky: lol, my pics on 1st page!! lol. hehehes, uk ppl rule!! lmao.

15. sakky101

Doh, do you know after you said this I went and check again using a different browser and it's right there infront of me the whole time. Recently I have changed to Firefox and it seems it don't like to show any pictures, not wonder why I can't see anyone pic on the members intro threads here! >.< ... and I actuallly thought everyone came back and edited it out LMAO! Yeah I can see your pic now using Maxthon instead of Firefox -cool ... gonna check the rest of the intros again :D

Oh at one stage in my life I lived in Cardiff -cool

16. KitYing

KitYing Well-Known Member

susie!! i saw you on feverforum! =]

17. SUSIE-DANG-1988

LMAO!!! hahahahaha, you fool! lol. -lol That's why I stick with IE, cos some web pages FF can't view and some does but the page is all wrong!! >.< hahahahas, all pics still there!! You really lived in Cardiff? What do you think off it then and why you moved then?? lol

-shock 你有知?!?! 我username唔同禍。。。你咁到知?! -what? 勁呀!! on english forum i use my english name and chinese forum 我用我中文名 - 阿媚. 哈哈! 你username on FF係咩呀? 我好少post嗰到, 因為要打中文,打中文超好爛!! -ohmy

#37 SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jan 12, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  18. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ susie Q....update with new pics....say christmas pics...-bigsmile

19. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Thats when you get IE addon for Firefox :p
    >< Looks like it got censored...don't worry about it then

#39 Flames, Jan 13, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2008
  20. sakky101

HEHE well I fixed the darn thing now. It's not a settin in plain site, it was a setting that you had to fix via a stupid code when you bring up the config menu. Doh like anyone would know that! Anyhow can't rem the way exactly but it was found in the official FF forum. -lol

Yeah I remember living on a busy road by the name of Crwys Road, and used to go a school that was at the top of this road, if I remember correctly was called Gladstone. Hmmm what did I think, can't remember much I was only a little girl then around 8 or 9 years old. All I can remember was the chinese school I use to go to and a chinese restaurant that I used to love.