S.D Intro ~

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Nov 30, 2007.

1. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Hehe, hope you don't mind, but I'm just being a nerd here (I edit papers and do translation on my spare time...)

有 should be 又
    爛 should be 難

你多練習就唔難luu hehe. 你用咩輸入法..? 速成? 倉頡? 拼音? 9方?

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

oooh...she so sneaky...
    removed em before i could see em...sneaky susie!!

3. KitYing

KitYing Well-Known Member

-shock 你有知?!?! 我username唔同禍。。。你咁到知?! -what? 勁呀!! on english forum i use my english name and chinese forum 我用我中文名 - 阿媚. 哈哈! 你username on FF係咩呀? 我好少post嗰到, 因為要打中文,打中文超好爛!! -ohmy[/QUOTE]

lol, well this is rather embarassing for me ><".
    i can't read chinese~~~
    but my sister has an account on fever so sometimes i go on to just download stuff.-sweat

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

hahaha....silly angieee....i meant she should update with new pics...-lol

5. MissCheekS

oooh hehehe =x ooppppps

i reckon she should yes yes...keep the thread aliveeee

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

lack of sleep is messin u up.

7. MissCheekS

@_@ what are u talking about im still fineeeee.....

8. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

hahahas, mo new pic wor.. lol.
    where's yours sin? trade? hahahahahs. -rolleyes
    I haven't seen what you look like!! lol.

lol, hahaha. nice to see that your FF is done. lol
    OOooo, you went to chinese school? me too me too! -^_^ Which one did you goto or what was the name? lol, hahahahas. Chinese restaurant - would that be Happy Gathering - ho seung fung or the other one which was riverside. hahahahas. So where you living now then?

LMAO. smart! -smarthahahahas. I knew that yau and lang was wrong. -mellow
    there's sooo many yau and lang and i dunno which lang is right. hahahahas.
    ermm.. i use CantoInput. rofl. I did use IME but takes a while. There's some ping yum I don't know know how to type like 'shui' as in ----> water, who, age etc... lol. And another word is 'hui' like in go. lol.
    Would you happen to know the actual ping yum to this? lol. -_-2

LOL! sorry... :( I just assumed that you can read chinese since your on FF! hahahahaahhas. Then why your on there if you can't read chinese!! rofl. Well I basically said that how do you know I'm on FeverForum when my username is different! hahahahas. And what's your username on there or your sister's rather. hehehehes. Oh yeh, and I also said that I don't post much on there cos typing chinese is haaarrrddd!! ><

LMAO, i was thinkin what you was on about then?! o_O -huh hahahahas.
    hmm... I will post new pics up later - just for this! hahahahas. -bigclap

9. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

I meant the Firefox forum btw and not the FF your on about whatever one that is -^_^

Emmmm dunno if there was a name other than "chun man hock how" (chinese school), there wasn't more than one when I was there and this dates back to the 80's -whistle (god showing my age here) ... it was the first chinese school there IIRC and my father and some of the uncles took part in setting it up and stuff, can't rem to be honest and can't be arsed to ask about it as knowing dad he probably forgot -lol

Emmm the name of the restuarant if i remember correctly was probably Riverside (sai hor low).

I am living near Birmingham now.

10. KitYing

KitYing Well-Known Member

atleast you can type in chinese!!! hehe. i can read a very limited amount of chinese, so i just use fever to download stuff. lol. some people upload nice programs :p
    i was looking at the members' pictures section and i saw you!!! =]
    i knew it was you because i was just looking through this thread a few days before i went on fever.
    my sister's username is in chinese ><".
    i always have to copy and paste to login. -^_^

11. MissCheekS

&& whens thaaat gonna happen -rolleyes

12. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

For mandarin pinyin?
    又 would be "you"
    難 would be "nan"
    去 would be "qu" <--

Oh, I hate the water 水 (shui), who 誰 (shei), age 歲 (sui)!!! It's the same sound (just different tones) in Canto! Grr.... Mando:@ 超煩!!!!

Ya. that was my initial struggles to... deciphering mandarin pinyin, because sometimes, it's nothing at all like how it sounds like in Cantonese.

But after repeated use, it just sticks with you. hehe -lol

13. SUSIE-DANG-1988

lol, hahahas, chinese school was useless! lol, you might aswel tell us your age! lol. OMG! How do you still remember? hahaha. Yep, sai hor lau. lmao. Nobody goes there - well apart from gwai lo/por and some old people. kekekekes. Most off us go to the other one. hahahas, B'ham or Cardiff better? kekekekes. Have you been to Cardiff since you moved?

hahahaa, cos im a prO, lol. hahahahas -whistle That's okay la, at least you can read all the latest chinese music etc. rofl. Yeah, they do have some nice programs but they all, chinese version. lmao. ooohh right, yeh yeh. I did that a while back - i think my thread is closed. lol. LOL. copy and paste, lol.

LMAO. hahahahas. i forgot la. sowi.
    i'll post when finshed replying. kekekes

hahahaha, we'll continue this convo on the othr thread: Lets type in chinese to chat - 打中文! LOL. Cos that thread is dying!! Plus we need a topic to talk about. -rolleyes

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

*NEW ADDED*

Taken: 17-01 [Just came home from college . . . lol.:p

[​IMG]

Not sure when this was taken. . . -^_^[

[​IMG]

[BTW - I want some pro advices here. lol. I want my hair cut - you guys reckon short hair will suit me?? I actaully think it looks cool on me. kekekekes. Or don't cut and just have a trim?? But I dunno what to have it done as... hmm.... Advices pleeeaassse?] -bigclap

15. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

Woot Woot New Pics....!!!!

It Doesnt Seem That Long..kinda Like Purfect Length..
    I Think Just Trim It And Add Lots And Lots A Layers In...-^_^

OOO AND MEBE HAVE SOME BANGS AS WELL..^^

16. MissCheekS

nice to c u update susieee..... oooh nice nice....double bed.... i lovee
    and yeah i agreee with bb...ur hair doesnt seem that long to me wo.... i wish my hair was that long....

17. sakky101

Old enuff to smack your legs -tongue2 LMAO ...... Hmmm how do I still remember <_<... dunno, just keep useless info tucked away I suppose. It doesn't suprise me that you say no one goes to Riverside anymore as it was very new when I was there. And no I haven't been back to Cardiff to visit since. I guess cuz I don't remember too much of it to be honest, so I can't really compare the 2 cityt.

18. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

updates a kickin. right on.

19. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Random Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. sakky101

Susie I think you raided me shelf .. I see alot of me stuff amongst your collections pics -bigsmiles