1. Damn...
    This women annoys the fuk outta me!! -censored
    Like i kno her character is meanta be straight forward and says what she thinks
    But shieeeeeeeeet her voice!!
    I wanna strangle heR! ><"

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

lmao shes just another typical auntie who thinks shes better then you and have more money but the fact is .... shes jealous and have no money... this is what i did close my eyes ... but my self in tavias spot ...... pour her with the wate ever tea on her face while shes doing a mask then slap her then pull her hair off then slap her again ... then get the mop and kick her out the house .. BOOOM shes gone forever

3. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Yeah...but the thing about her voice is that it's so powerful! That's why the theme songs have sounded so good and dramatic.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

that's how i feel when i watched HOG last yr, I hated her character so much that I stopped watching HOG at episode 30 sth, then i watch the ending n' later re-watch the missing episodes

5. Her singin voice is awesome
    But not her actin voice leR ><"

6. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

hehe i lover her character!
    makes it all interesting
    if i had an auntie like that i would have be deaf by now!
    but she's a good singer and i like the way she stirs things up :D
    so evil me likes

7. carcarzheng

carcarzheng New Member

i love to watch

8. aznsorjaix

aznsorjaix New Member

Rofl big mouth as usual, luckily she sets a talking into her in Episode 5

9. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

shes AWSOME shes like a carzy b*tch ont eh loose lol

10. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

She got a talent for being hated lol

11. knly90

knly90 Member

i think her cast is okay so far, she has some funny moments that make you laugh your a** off..... LOL
    such as when she used the mop to hit ha yue and the other two, i laughed soooooo hard

and yes, she can sing really really well, the theme song isn't as good as the other one though

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, i hate her too, seriously, if i could, i would pay someone to kill her , shes always so evil grrrrrrrr,

13. lotsofmsg

lotsofmsg Well-Known Member

she is good playing her part...
    I don't hate her.... that much compared to the first one... i really wanted to strangle her in the first one..
    this one she is more of a nosey, rude and spoiled aunt....
    I find this one she is a little more tolerateable then the first one

14. although shes annoying but her heart is good doesn't seem she will hurt her own family.....they need a person like her on the good side...because shes very aggressive and blunt. -lol

15. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

soo many ppl hate her...
    c'mon, dont pick on susanne kwan, shes just an actor, and like shinobi said, her heart is good, she just cannot express herself in a nice way? i think she has been a great actor since HoG...
    u should no hate a person because of her evil role x)
    .... and her singing is awesome, the theme song is great <3

16. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

NO way!!!! She is doing more harm than good! my advice to her... Keep your mouth shut women! lol

17. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

I find myself strongly disliking Sa Yee and the 2nd wife. While the 2nd wife is pure evil and manipulative, Sa Yee tries in her own way to 'save' or 'better' her family; unfortunately, many of her schemes turns sour and Hong Ma has to humble herself and help out her sad excuse for a sister.

18. untitled

untitled New Member

Sa Yee hv a powerful voice.
    if her voice use to scold the bitch is more better.

the theme song, like it very much.

19. julisensei

julisensei Well-Known Member

I'm up to episode 5 (just finished it) and I don't like how she's pushing Tavia's (Ah Yue)'s buttons and blaming things all on her. The mop scene was AWESOME though. She does seem to have a heart if she bought a massage chair for her dad out of her own pocket. Hmph, but she is one of those people that you probably wouldn't to live with if you had the choice.

20. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

u hate her but the drama wouldn't be anywhere near as good without her