Sad Moments/ Tear Jerker

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ultim8camper, Aug 6, 2008.

1. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

lol im not lyin but yeh wen hor ma was rememberin wen da kids all cam off da bus n it happened again n a yeun was there 2 that was emotional

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ EMOTIONAL...= YOU CRIED TOOoOO EH....!!...ITS AIGHT....WE DUN MIND...:)

EPI 19 - JO BA'S LEAVING PARTY @ HOR MA'S HOUSE AND THEY ALL SAY THEY HATE HIM FOR BREAKING THE FAMILY UP...AND THE BIT WHEN HE LEAVES AT THE AIRPORT TO GO ON THE STOOOOPID 2 YEAR TRIP....(N)

3. yeh i agree, these bits made me tear up too!! also, when tavia runs away from home the first time and she hides in the telephone box, and everyone was lookin for her, that was pretty sad! then the second time when she runs away again and leaves a letter, explainin why she was bad and wanted forgiveness!

4. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

no i just felt kinda sad

wot about in eps 35 i think wen jo bao was at da meetin n he said that he was gna go jail aswell wif ah yeun n hor ma aswell n all da others 2, n then jo bao was tellin all da othas 2 clean their ass n get ready 2 go jail aswell was kinda funny n sad

5. brown_bear

^ wahh...ve not watched up to that yettt....:(....up to epi 23....

Cant remember epi 21 or 22...when 'gum lo tai / mama' was at the hospital bed
    and moses, raymond lam and fala bring their gf's+bf....that was sadd....

6. ckkk

ckkk Member

the scene with wayne @ the airport reading the letter :tear:

7. x_iilee33

x_iilee33 Member

i thought the saddest scene was when bosco left linda at the airport :eek:

8. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I just can't stand watching series that are too sad, but I also want to watch it because I don't want to miss it.

9. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

onli eps 23 u got a long way 2 go n there r more sad bits so u betta get box of tissues ready lol

10. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, I thought no one would mention this one. This scene was one of the most tear-jerking scenes ever (for me anyway). I'd never forget the part where he says "The road to home is so difficult.")

Also agreed that another tearjerker was when Hor Ma thinks about her kids coming home.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

ha yu in the hospital pushing his kids out. realizing he fucked up for like the 100th time. that was pretty emo.

12. likwidsilva

likwidsilva Member

this series was sooo emotional!

13. brown_bear

uh oh....ive just watched epi 23 when they make the ubbbber big mooncake..

Cant wait to watch more~~

EPI 24.....WHEN FALA GETS MARRIED...AND FALA SAYS THE SPEECH ABOUT KELVIN TAKING OVER HOR MA'S JOB
    OF LOOKY AFTER HER NOWS....<3....

AND THE BIT WHEN 'MAMA' SHOUTS AT 'SA YEE' BY GIVING HER THE BIG WEDDING RESENT HAHAHAHAHA....SO FUNNY

#33 brown_bear, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  14. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

lol yeh da weddin bit was funny wen da granny was arguin with sa yee n wen sa yee thought that granny was gna give her a big present but it was jus a couple of words hahaha

15. brown_bear

^ -lol....IM GUESSING YOU'LL PROLLY FINISHED THE SERIES NOWS RIGHT..?!?...

I WATCHED EPI 25....WHEN 'SA YEE' INSISTED ON A DNA CHECK TO FIND OUT SHES THE ONE
    THAT AINT REALLY KUNG KUNG'S DAUGHTER....FELT KINDA SORRY FOR HER BUT THEN AGAIN
    SHE TOTALLLLLLY DESERVES IT....!!!!!!!

16. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

yep finished watchin it it was a gud drama.

anuva sad bit was wen sa yee was beatin ka mei coz she lied about hor ma bein da 1 who made ka mei loose her baby, n sa yee found out n she cunt take it ne more n started beatin her.

17. brown_bear

epi 26...hor ma tells the kiddies at the table how they should forgive jo ba for
    giving them all a wedding invitation for him and 'hung yee' big day and..hor ma
    says shes going to go...and and and

when 'hung yee' and jo ba get re-married and ask all the kiddies to come on
    stage and they all sing the song for their baba and mama...and how they shall
    never forget them....<3....and

18. blueaura18

blueaura18 Active Member

agreed. those 2 were my teary parts as well.