Sammuel Chan [韋柏翹]

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 9, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

[​IMG]

Name: Wei Pak Kiu

What are your opinions on his character and his performance in On The First Beat?

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

my favourite ! xD
    he and Ron !!! they are the best in this serie ...
    His acting is reallly good but his character is a bit... " laa jing" xD

3. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

i thought his name has changed to "lee pak kiu" in this series since he found out 'Lee sir' was his Dad in "The Academy". He and ron are contrasting characters which i think is a good balance when they work together, pak kiu can calm 'ah mun' down and 'ah mun' can encourage him to communicate more.

4. cdn_army830

cdn_army830 New Member

isnt it Lei Pak Kiu not Wei coz his dad...Lei Sir?

5. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

oh yeh i guess your right, but doesnt really matter.
    Everyone just calls him pak kiu. lol

6. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

he's gain a lil weight in this series...who's his new love gonna be? kate? i think joey gonna go to ron since they meet and quarrel often...

7. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

I think it said his new love is suppose to be Sonija lol....and Joey/Kate argue over Ron. But I am not sure.

8. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i thought sammuel left TVB...

9. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

huh? havent heard anything about that. Sammuel has just been "frozen" by TVB last half year, but leaving the channel i dont know

10. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

I have a feeling he might turn against Ron or something. Seeing as to he got jealous about how he got chosen for the drug dealing case. *sigh* I'd hate to see them two turn against each other...

11. happii

happii Well-Known Member

wonder who gonna end up wiv him. his character are pretty much the same as the last one well ofcourse its cont. from the academy lol. he is cute!

12. philostrate

is it because he has been rumoured to be gay

13. daisy

daisy Well-Known Member

I think he is okay so far.

14. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

there are numerous rumours created by HK journalists, they can make up a story just from a fuzzy photo. but i think Sammul's acting skills are quite good, but he is only suitable to those 'nerdy' type characters. can't imagine him acting rebellious/evil characters...

15. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

Your prediction is right. the two start to turn on each other at the end of ep10. Sammul thinks Ron is getting it easy and getting compliments from Michael, whilst sucking up to him, while he studies so much for no return. it's sometimes unavoidable to release all the stress and jealousy on sensitive events...

16. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

just finished watching ep11. right at the start when sam entered the briefing room , the colleague behind him said "hey pak kiu, where's your brokeback friend? you're always together" reminded me of that rumour thats been out some time. i wonder if there are any connecttions there :p

17. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I think his acting is pretty good but his character in this series is very stubborn.

18. philostrate

haha no i dun think so....plus sammul is 100% straight in the series lol..

19. emmy

emmy Well-Known Member

I hate his character in on the first beat

20. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Well well...his character is quite dull.But his performance is okay.Just character not outstanding.